Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Drinking and fragging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Whenever I'm drunk and playing I change my name to make it obvious, just to make people feel crappy :haha: . Some of my names have been NeedB33rNow, I_AM_DRUNK, and DRUNKERISAWESOMEST, etc.

    Comment


    • #32
      imo its all about coming back from pub wen ur completely ****ed and playin for a bit, maybe engaging in sum healthy flame and attempting to sort out why the screen is spinning. Heavy z axis maps can make u chunder tho so watchit, and its definately NOT about playign this game wen ur hungover, that just hurts :bulb:

      Comment


      • #33
        definately 'bongo' is better than booze for UT! - it sucks you into the world! - I dont think playing on skunk would work tho - something milder perhaps!

        Comment


        • #34
          As most of you guys I feel a moderate amount (that's very subjective tho ) improves my game as it helps me relax and keep my cool.

          Sober I tend to constantly do 180 turns every 2 seconds to check my rear, and I'm generally trying to be "over-aware" leading to panic-like erratic playing style (in a bad way). I wind up trying to concentrate on too many opponents at once in fights and end up not killing any one of them.

          However, science will have you know that your reaction time is reduced proportionally with the amount of alchohol in your blood, so it's really a tradeoff. Different levels of intoxication is appropriate in the various gametypes I reckon

          At the end of a wet evening my entire "focus" is something like a 5 centimeter radius of the crosshair, which is fine and dandy if you're the avg. camping CS sniper, but not for UT2k3.

          Comment


          • #35
            stop drinkin' tins of 'wifebeater' then

            I find some blow is ok, actualy you dont need ultra reactions, rather smoothness to fire in the right place which ime is never where the player is located

            with some puff, when you hit that window you sorta go into auto-pilot - quite intuitive sometimes.

            Comment


            • #36
              dont think playing on skunk would work tho - something milder perhaps
              wat like sum soapbar or sumthing thatll make u tired n hungry and will cain ur throat - pffft, and dont talk to me about playin games on cuff lol thatll jus make ur brain itchy :bulb:

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Wildt2
                As most of you guys I feel a moderate amount (that's very subjective tho ) improves my game as it helps me relax and keep my cool.

                Sober I tend to constantly do 180 turns every 2 seconds to check my rear, and I'm generally trying to be "over-aware" leading to panic-like erratic playing style (in a bad way). I wind up trying to concentrate on too many opponents at once in fights and end up not killing any one of them.

                However, science will have you know that your reaction time is reduced proportionally with the amount of alchohol in your blood, so it's really a tradeoff. Different levels of intoxication is appropriate in the various gametypes I reckon

                At the end of a wet evening my entire "focus" is something like a 5 centimeter radius of the crosshair, which is fine and dandy if you're the avg. camping CS sniper, but not for UT2k3.
                Exactly

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by woohah
                  ahem

                  you sit around by yourself getting drunk and playing video games?

                  do you even KNOW any girls?
                  If you are playing....then you are by yourself......and from your statement, chances are that you yourself don't know any girls.

                  :bulb:

                  Drinking and fragging is pretty fun sometimes....it relaxes you a bit.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Stealthy C
                    If you are playing....then you are by yourself......and from your statement, chances are that you yourself don't know any girls.

                    :bulb:

                    Drinking and fragging is pretty fun sometimes....it relaxes you a bit.
                    Actually it roxXx0rs! :up: I'm usually buzzing when I'm playing... (and posting for that matter).

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I die just as quick either way so I might as well drink!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Kabhal
                        Actually it roxXx0rs! :up: I'm usually buzzing when I'm playing... (and posting for that matter).
                        Why did you just bump a thread that's almost half a year old?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I dunno if its cuz i'm stoned most of my life.....but I always play better when I smoke.
                          can't heavily drink and play, it make me woozy. Besides whenever i bring a beer and play some onslaught....my beer usually goes warm cause I'm too focused on taking out that tank that just blew my ass up

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Boksha
                            Why did you just bump a thread that's almost half a year old?
                            Sorry, I'm searching for an old thread and I'm listening to hard european trance music (really loud) and uh... I'm a bit innebriated ATM. Sorry dude.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Hell yeah, beer kills the pain of being owned

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Strange how I was just thinking about this last night.

                                I don't know why I bother sometimes. Got home from the gym and by midnight had pounded down a 6pak of corona on an empty stomach. Man was I playing like crap. It was fun though

                                It's a fun drinking game but you really gotta know when to throw in the towel :haha:

                                I play best an hour after I get up on the weekends and have a couple cups of coffee:up:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X