Brightskins/DefaultModels/Both (Pt.2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spetsnaz
    Shoulder lights??? What the hell is that??? You mean there are little glowing things telling where everyone is???
    Actually, the shoulderlights were not that bright in 2k3(I'll toss up some screenies later)
    I liked them cuz it was easier to tell who was on which team at a distance
    But then again, my detail settings are pretty low

Comment

the shoulder lights sucked imo the were irritating corona's wich could blind u (sounds weird but dont know how else to explain), some nice brightskins ala WORMBO-DEMO skins will do just fine, oww add a decent sniperrifle to that ok thx :up:

Comment

I agree if you used a white dot you lost it on those lights they were the dumbest thing iever saw on a FPS player..and Boshka I love sneeky ambush blind corner tactics....makes up for my lack of movement skill

Comment

Ack. Just realized how far this thread slipped
          This was a good, flame-free debate going on, I'd like to see it continue :up:

Comment

Same stupid mistake epic made from ut2k3.....
            Its simple, brighter colours and none of these retarded, almost black characters...... Like the female version of xan with the spikes.

I honestly have nfi how during play testing someone didn't scream out in frustration over not being able to see them....

And people who think brightskins are cheating, and prefere hiding around in dark spots, go play viet cong or get a clue.

If all they did was reskin every model in the retail with more vibrant colours and made the DM characters in a gold team skin or similar, problems fixed, without using glow sticks.

Epic, you go ahead, make the best unreal tourney todate, and fark up the skins AGAIN.... wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Lawsy
              Same stupid mistake epic made from ut2k3.....
              Its simple, brighter colours and none of these retarded, almost black characters...... Like the female version of xan with the spikes.

I honestly have nfi how during play testing someone didn't scream out in frustration over not being able to see them....

And people who think brightskins are cheating, and prefere hiding around in dark spots, go play viet cong or get a clue.

If all they did was reskin every model in the retail with more vibrant colours and made the DM characters in a gold team skin or similar, problems fixed, without using glow sticks.

Epic, you go ahead, make the best unreal tourney todate, and fark up the skins AGAIN.... wtf?
              You sir are under the illusion that hiding and stealth are not part of the Unreal tournement It is you who needs to get a clue it is part of Unreal since the beginning were you there?????

I do not suport Glow skins and some of the player skins are hard to see so what you are afraid of the dark ones??? yes the skins should be visible in well lit rooms but they should disapear in shadows...

Comment

Working...
              X