Brightskins/DefaultModels/Both (Pt.2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brightskins/DefaultModels/Both (Pt.2)

Ok, due to the fact that I pretty much farked the poll of the previous one, I'm re-doing it with more options and clearer options.

So, here we go again

It's this simple, would you rather A) Have brightskins made/released by Epic, B) The ability to set the DefaultModel to any of the retail models(no custom ones), C) Both, D) Neither or E) Doesn't matter

I voted C

Comment

Originally posted by Buffy Summers
      I voted C
      ditto :up:

Comment

Hmm... someone voted for the last option(still think they're cheats)
        Wonder what the reasoning is?

Comment

Voted for c. However if we would get a severside option or a mutator to unlit the skins and or the shoulderlights would return as an option and as an alternative to the player coronas, I think I would be contented with the skins we have now. Actually using default characters should only be the last resort because I would like to see all skins used in the game instead of two.

Comment

Don't get that either, but you can never expect 100% sensible answers.

I voted one actually, since I don't want them in any game. I also play CoD, and the skins are just fine. Maybe it's because the skins aren't 1 meter in heigth? I still think sometimes it looks silly.

I'm trying to put my finger on it .... I mean, I saw Hyperblast 2 .... I can't remember feeling the old DM-HB to feel like HallOfGiants before? I dunno .... why did they choose for it, because of playability, less detail, more polygons, but smaller players? If it's a technical reason, I can understand, otherwise .... it's silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickless
              Voted for c. However if we would get a severside option or a mutator to unlit the skins and or the shoulderlights would return as an option and as an alternative to the player coronas, I think I would be contented with the skins we have now. Actually using default characters should only be the last resort because I would like to see all skins used in the game instead of two.
              I kind of miss those lights too. I don't have a problem SEEING people in 2004, but IDENTIFYING was a little easier in 2003 with those lights.

Comment

Originally posted by squoibymox
                I kind of miss those lights too. I don't have a problem SEEING people in 2004, but IDENTIFYING was a little easier in 2003 with those lights.
                That is very true. Can't believe I forgot about it in the poll options :bulb:

Comment

Dude this poll is flawed too. There are the lightning independent TTM brightskins.

-Epic brightskins
                  -Lightning independent Brightskins
                  -Default model
                  -default model+ Epic skins
                  -everything i dont use are cheats
                  -i dont care

Comment

BRIGHT MAPS = dark models
                    dark maps = gamma 1.2

i dunno some say matrix model is to dark i even hit it from the air easy with rocket

Comment

How about:

..) Screw it Epic, let TTM do their business without interfearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shriky
                        How about:

..) Screw it Epic, let TTM do their business without interfearing.

Not so simple I am afraid, since Epic have made sure Pakman will NOT include any skins in TTM. If he does, Epic will not support TTM in the big events. If he makes them optional and default off (lke in TTM 3 for UT2003), Epic will still not support TTM for some reason. Don't ask me why, since I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaal Dornik
                          Dude this poll is flawed too. There are the lightning independent TTM brightskins.

-Epic brightskins
                          -Lightning independent Brightskins
                          -Default model
                          -default model+ Epic skins
                          -everything i dont use are cheats
                          -i dont care
                          1) You can only do so many options
                          2) Screw TTM, never really liked it anyway
                          3) From all my time on these boards, the only brightskins even remotely condoned by forum posters is the brightskins patch Epic released
                          4) I think these options are a bit better than the last thread at least
                          5) I'd have to have at least 15 different options to please 95% of the posters here

Comment

voted C for TTM (with brightskins its not forced, you can turn it off if you wanna fs)!!!!

/dC

Comment

teambasend ffs teambased

well... i´d appreciate epic nothing to do more then some real bright skins and a real defaultmodel, but what´s at least as important as that is are teambased colours, its a must have for anyone playing somewhat serious! maybe some more colours would be nice...

Comment

Working...
                              X