Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Online has a lot harder than godlike.

I wish bots landed flat/ooze shots on me and did the dodge-jump combo.

Some people were telling me if they want me to play online, you must beat a level with godlike bots.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BodyC0unt
    Horka adds this..."Remember that there is still some good left in this FPS world...and its worth Fighting For!
    How original.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Horka adds this..."Remember that there is still some good left in this FPS world...and its worth Fighting For!

I will be here awaiting in darkness...bring forth you Light and prepare to be Smitten!"

Ok enough talk back to practice and tactics

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TheGreatFoo
    oops..

also heterosexually :weird:
    but of course...its all about women...hehhe yum

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oops..

also heterosexually :weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love you dawg.

I mean that quite sincerely.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hehe, Horka.

The few times I saw him on Q3 servers he lost badly. I hope he does well in UT.. it would be great to listen to him after actually winning.

I wonder if he ever posted his 'glamour' shots here. They were brilliant.

Ahem, anyways... Yeah.. keep playing onslaught, give it a few months.. the crowds will thin out and a higher level of skill overall will surface. If you play a lot online and help out as many newbies as you can then you're doing us all a favour as well as yourself, too :up:
    Hey Foo, so glad you could drop in.

Well this is more epic ** and tuned for the kind of battle Hoka Thrives in...planetside, Halo, UT, UT2k3, Tribes all fused into one game...UT2K4.

Well as you know Horka Thane is eternal and is here now. Tell those in Q3 world to upgrade and get with it. If they want his head they will have to bring it to here..

As far as getting OWNED in Q3? Well Horkawants to say that he has an all new setup and skill set diagram. After his journey to the Tibeten Monks where he purified all losses from his soul, he has come back once again and this time he is forging alliances to create the Legions of Thane Guild...yes *guild* which is status above clan.

History awaits! Oh and this is for you foo to take back to Q3W http://members.***.net/horkaveng/FPS_RETURN.wmv

He is reborn and he will be there too in Doom 3!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's a tossup for me. People online will tend to do nastier things to gain and advantage, while bots have unbelievable dodging and aiming skills.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BodyC0unt
    So i guess for now just play bots and hope that someone starts getting good online.

I was online with Horka and he only had the game for a few hours and was spanking.

But he wants to say (since he knew i would post) that its only the beginning and no one needs to get a chip on their shoulder....yet.

Unfortunately he cant remove his chip since it has been fused there since Quake 1.
    Just for everyone else who don't know. Horka likes to talk in 3rd person.

He would make a great Tarzan.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hehe, Horka.

The few times I saw him on Q3 servers he lost badly. I hope he does well in UT.. it would be great to listen to him after actually winning.

I wonder if he ever posted his 'glamour' shots here. They were brilliant.

Ahem, anyways... Yeah.. keep playing onslaught, give it a few months.. the crowds will thin out and a higher level of skill overall will surface. If you play a lot online and help out as many newbies as you can then you're doing us all a favour as well as yourself, too :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    True that.

But ultimately, skilled online players are more deadly than the most godlike bots.... and (strangely) more realistic too!

So i guess for now just play bots and hope that someone starts getting good online.

I was online with Horka and he only had the game for a few hours and was spanking.

But he wants to say (since he knew i would post) that its only the beginning and no one needs to get a chip on their shoulder....yet.

Unfortunately he cant remove his chip since it has been fused there since Quake 1.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    True that.

But ultimately, skilled online players are more deadly than the most godlike bots.... and (strangely) more realistic too!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Which is tougher online or SP?

Which is tougher online or SP?

It seems that online no one read the manual so they are running around like lemmings doing stupid stuff.
Working...
X