People Who Didn't Get SE - Headset Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro Innocations headset

I bought a nice headset from Frys. It's made by Micro Innovations (http://www.mic-innovations.com/). They were $15 and are very decent.

Model is MM750H.

Comfortable on the ears and the sound is not half bad for $15. Mic works well too. I like 'em.

Comment

Anyone knows a good headset microphone *without* headphones?
      Because 5.1 kit is better than any headphones and the logitech headset is hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by yoghurt
        Don't know, but you can always go for a little speakers <> headset switch .
        Good point, I was planning on buying a KVM anyway.

Comment

I got my Sennheiser headset 2 days ago, and I think I'm in love. Feels good, sounds good, IS good.

Thanks for the earlier poster that mentioned them. Best headphones I've ever used.

Comment

I have the Synheisser HDTV 60! Their for the TV but I use them for everythign! So Good! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by -Loric-
              Because 5.1 kit is better than any headphones and the logitech headset is hurting.
              I agree that my speaker system is going to sound better than any headphones. I use the Plantronics 90 set, and simply didn't plug in the headphone jack... only the mic jack. I wear the headphones around my neck instead of on my head and it puts the mic in just the right spot. Works great and only costs $20.

Comment

Originally posted by -Loric-
                This is what I;m lloking for too. I mean I have humongous speakers on my stereos (1 front 1 rear) in my office, and I see no need to be forced to listen to the game throught the head set. I'd like a small ear clip on, or even lapel clip on mic.

Comment

Working...
                X