Need some help with my AS map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help with my AS map

I know this isnt the place to be posting it!

but i figured this would be the best place to get a response, i posted this over in the use made map and mods section on this thread http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=364243

Originally posted by !Wicked DUDE!
    Ok first off here are the pics

My idea is:

"A classic enactment of the skarjj/human battles which involves a rare incident where The human Space ship "nightmare" having taken heavy damage and crash-landed on the planet Roth. (Any suggestions for a better name will be appreciated) Little did the humans know that this was one of the skarjj's secret strong holds. During this enactment the skarjj slowly take hold of the human ship trying to reach the human computer core before all of the tactical data has been destroyed"

so you get the idea?

Basically I will need help with the human ship model (i have no 3dsmax or Maya skills) if anyone is willing to help send me a PM

The model will have a limit of say 15,000 - 25,000 pollys im not really sure (im shooting in the blind) there will be no need for interior design j some kind of obvious doorway or hole blasted in the side, (this will probably on make sense to the mappers) because I will use a warp zone to make it appear that your going into the ship.

so thats about it im going to start designing the interior of the ship now

/Dazlin
    also any AS mapping tutorials would be helpful

thanks in advance

/Dazlin

Warpzones are still too buggy to really make good use of them.

Comment

I wish I could help, but I have no talent graphically whatsoever.

I'm really looking forward to new Assault maps though, so if and when the map reaches a playable phase and you need a beta tester, I'm your guy.

Comment

i am probably only going to use one standard warpzone, if it proves to be a big problem im probably going to have to have a major re-think

Comment

Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger...

Mushroommmmm Mushroooooooommmm!

Sorry couldn't resist.

Oh by the way this isn't the place to be posting this. j/k

Comment

sort of a reverse nyleve falls from U1 would be cool.

Comment

Working...
            X