Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss, Male1, Male2, Female1 and Female2 UT2K4 Voicepack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    No, it's the other way round, it gets UT voices to UT2004. And I'd suggest you get the enhanced ones:
    http://www.nationnarrownet.com/voice...r_UT2K4-21.zip
    or
    http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=3768

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm sorry for posting this after 4 years, lolz. But where's the link, and does the UT2K4 voicepack apply to UT99?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    /me removes the bump :noob:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Time to BUMP this baby!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UnrealGrrl
    DrSin replied about this yesterday in This Thread saying that there is "no other way" to allow voicepacks AND skins to work. meaning they will NOT work online anymore (unless installed first by a server admin) and we all know how likely that is to happen... :down:

/snip/

please advise and update us on how this will get fixed...

mega dittos!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bumpy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by J4K0BYT3
    Also, as a side not,, the Xan Boss voice pack1.3 gives an error with UTSecure and thus u get kicked

DrSin replied about this yesterday in This Thread saying that there is "no other way" to allow voicepacks AND skins to work. meaning they will NOT work online anymore (unless installed first by a server admin) and we all know how likely that is to happen... :down:

this is a HUGE step backwards and needs to be fixed ASAP.

its very hard to promote mods and modding to a community when as soon as we try to use something we get kicked and or banned from a server... i've gotten dozens of emails over the last week asking whats wrong with my voicepacks from players who dont know about these forums and are responding to my email addy in the zip files... theres a big demand for this stuff folks.

you know i greatly appreciate, support and encourage the tremendous job you (Epic/Atari/DE) do with the mod community, but shutting down skins and voices this way and saying theres no other way to do anything about it is really bad, especially in the middle of a modding contest?!

come on, you have put together and amazing piece of work here, theres ALWAYS another way creative, smart people can make something work.

please advise and update us on how this will get fixed...

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In line at Fileplanet to DL now :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Muhahaha. Fileplanet finally ****in responded....

Download UT2K4VoicePack

Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by XP2
    I actually started working on Tribes 2 voice packs. Finished the BioDerm1 voice 2 days ago. Problem is their voices are pretty low.. Ill work on reworking them in the future. (+ they only have like 7/8 taunts max... )
    Bear in mind that if you use Tribes sounds, people will want to have the "Shazbot!" among them. I once made a voice pack for AHL and used a couple of T2 sounds in it. Some people were dissappointed when Shazbot wasn't included.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok... I found some Nali and Cow stuff

Take a look in the UnrealShare package. You'll find some (if not all) of their sounds there...

As for the skaarj hybrid... I think its just one of the male voices slowed down, maybe by the engine?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I checked out XMP. Way too few voices for a voice pack, lol.

I actually started working on Tribes 2 voice packs. Finished the BioDerm1 voice 2 days ago. Problem is their voices are pretty low.. Ill work on reworking them in the future. (+ they only have like 7/8 taunts max... )

Im hoping Epic fixes that Night Male voice pronto in the next patch... what a stupid mistake on there part.. like HELLO, did anyone in their testing division actually test the Nightmare male voices?

Addon1.uax is just lift sounds, lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    give me the latest file and i'll rehost it o/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think the Nightmare pack that shipped with the game should be fixed by Epic... It definately sounds like that's a bug or goof up on someone's part.

As for the skaarj voices... I'm looking on my computer right now from work and there's an Addon1.uax file in UT\Sounds

I'm wondering if that's got the Nali, Warcow and Skaarj Hybrid sounds...?

Edit: As for XMP... Yup... I think... Again, from work in my U2XMP\Sounds directory... I see... 1 male and 1 female version of the each class (make sense according to the concept art on u2xmp.com), and maybe another file for each class. It might be a good idea to look at those if you're interested, sorry I can't take a looksee for you currently.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    theres some skaarj model pack that contains some species thing that has its own voices but the only problem was it wont work online -.-

if you want it: http://www.ut2003files.com/file.info?ID=14998

Leave a comment:

Working...
X