Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss, Male1, Male2, Female1 and Female2 UT2K4 Voicepack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In line at Fileplanet to DL now :up:

Comment

Originally posted by J4K0BYT3
      Also, as a side not,, the Xan Boss voice pack1.3 gives an error with UTSecure and thus u get kicked

DrSin replied about this yesterday in This Thread saying that there is "no other way" to allow voicepacks AND skins to work. meaning they will NOT work online anymore (unless installed first by a server admin) and we all know how likely that is to happen... :down:

this is a HUGE step backwards and needs to be fixed ASAP.

its very hard to promote mods and modding to a community when as soon as we try to use something we get kicked and or banned from a server... i've gotten dozens of emails over the last week asking whats wrong with my voicepacks from players who dont know about these forums and are responding to my email addy in the zip files... theres a big demand for this stuff folks.

you know i greatly appreciate, support and encourage the tremendous job you (Epic/Atari/DE) do with the mod community, but shutting down skins and voices this way and saying theres no other way to do anything about it is really bad, especially in the middle of a modding contest?!

come on, you have put together and amazing piece of work here, theres ALWAYS another way creative, smart people can make something work.

please advise and update us on how this will get fixed...

Thanks!

Comment

bumpy

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl
          DrSin replied about this yesterday in This Thread saying that there is "no other way" to allow voicepacks AND skins to work. meaning they will NOT work online anymore (unless installed first by a server admin) and we all know how likely that is to happen... :down:

/snip/

please advise and update us on how this will get fixed...

mega dittos!

Comment

Time to BUMP this baby!!!

Comment

/me removes the bump :noob:

Comment

I'm sorry for posting this after 4 years, lolz. But where's the link, and does the UT2K4 voicepack apply to UT99?

Comment

No, it's the other way round, it gets UT voices to UT2004. And I'd suggest you get the enhanced ones:
                  http://www.nationnarrownet.com/voice...r_UT2K4-21.zip
                  or
                  http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=3768

Comment

Working...
                  X