Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss, Male1, Male2, Female1 and Female2 UT2K4 Voicepack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****. Cause the UT2K4 one crashed upon opening it. Oh well, time to install UT...

Comment

after a bit of googling i found a skaarj voicepack havent tried it yet though. http://ut.4players.de:1040/filebase/...on=file&id=360

try adding the .u file and add a text document called Skaarj.int and add this:

[Public]
      Object=(Name=Skaarj.Skaarj,Class=Class,MetaClass=X Game.xVoicePack)

heh the old voicepacks for ut2k3 work

Comment

Cool, thanks!

Sounds a little like a re-tardified version of Male1 or 2. Hmm...

Comment

well it is since its the hybrid which was some human and a skaarj mixed up

Comment

Oh. Didnt know that.

Was there a pure Skaarj voicepack in UT, or is this the one everyone was talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by XP2
              Oh. Didnt know that.

Was there a pure Skaarj voicepack in UT, or is this the one everyone was talking about?
              that is the one the voices sound kinda garbled but they are cool i have not heard the one that is posted but i know the real one is on the goty version somewhere...

Comment

I looked for Skaarj voicepacks in Unreal Ed 2.0 and it appears that what they are is the Male2 voicepack that has been coded to slow down and play at a different pitch when the Skaarj characters use them. Anyway, thanks XP2 and all you guys for all
                the hard work put into this project. The Boss voicepack was
                exceptionally very well done. Thanks again.

Comment

*wonders if XMP had any voice packs...*

Comment

theres some skaarj model pack that contains some species thing that has its own voices but the only problem was it wont work online -.-

if you want it: http://www.ut2003files.com/file.info?ID=14998

Comment

I think the Nightmare pack that shipped with the game should be fixed by Epic... It definately sounds like that's a bug or goof up on someone's part.

As for the skaarj voices... I'm looking on my computer right now from work and there's an Addon1.uax file in UT\Sounds

I'm wondering if that's got the Nali, Warcow and Skaarj Hybrid sounds...?

Edit: As for XMP... Yup... I think... Again, from work in my U2XMP\Sounds directory... I see... 1 male and 1 female version of the each class (make sense according to the concept art on u2xmp.com), and maybe another file for each class. It might be a good idea to look at those if you're interested, sorry I can't take a looksee for you currently.

Comment

give me the latest file and i'll rehost it o/

Comment

I checked out XMP. Way too few voices for a voice pack, lol.

I actually started working on Tribes 2 voice packs. Finished the BioDerm1 voice 2 days ago. Problem is their voices are pretty low.. Ill work on reworking them in the future. (+ they only have like 7/8 taunts max... )

Im hoping Epic fixes that Night Male voice pronto in the next patch... what a stupid mistake on there part.. like HELLO, did anyone in their testing division actually test the Nightmare male voices?

Addon1.uax is just lift sounds, lol.

Comment

Ok... I found some Nali and Cow stuff

Take a look in the UnrealShare package. You'll find some (if not all) of their sounds there...

As for the skaarj hybrid... I think its just one of the male voices slowed down, maybe by the engine?

Comment

Originally posted by XP2
                              I actually started working on Tribes 2 voice packs. Finished the BioDerm1 voice 2 days ago. Problem is their voices are pretty low.. Ill work on reworking them in the future. (+ they only have like 7/8 taunts max... )
                              Bear in mind that if you use Tribes sounds, people will want to have the "Shazbot!" among them. I once made a voice pack for AHL and used a couple of T2 sounds in it. Some people were dissappointed when Shazbot wasn't included.

Comment

Muhahaha. Fileplanet finally ****in responded....

Download UT2K4VoicePack

Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X