Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss, Male1, Male2, Female1 and Female2 UT2K4 Voicepack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DSOU-killa
    i miss the skaarj voices hurry find it!
    ahhh hello? skarjj is long lost ppplllz Xp2 hellllppp! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by -DSOU-killa
      ahhh hello? skarjj is long lost ppplllz Xp2 hellllppp! :up:
      Just did not know if you knew that<> beaver <> is not spelled bever... just trying to help a brother..

Comment

Is there anything you can do xp2? You are savior!

Comment

Ok, fixed the Nightmare voices. I made it a seperate voice pack, as not to screw up the original files in the game. .

Here 1.04 KB file.

Extract to X:/UT2004/System

Select Night Male Fixed from the voice selection menu. Done.

Betting this doesnt work online, so delete the 2 files, or rename them when going online. Well, unless the server has them. Lol.

About the Skaarj, I cant find the sounds file for it. Its been mentioned several times in this thread that I cant find it.. .

Comment

Wow! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Edit: Link is dead...

Comment

So close to salvation yet so far...

Comment

Originally posted by XP2
                Edit : ****. Wont open in the sound editor... even when i rename it to a UAX.
                Just worked fine for me.

Open Sound Browser in UEd, File > Open, browse to System folder, select Files of Type: All Files and open UnrealShare

Comment

Can someone mirror that file/send it to me via email/tell me how to recreate it/ tell me when itll be up/help

Comment

I can email it to ya. My host is down, and im looking for a new one right now...

Anyone got any suggestions?

Oh, and which unrealed did you use? The one from UT or UT2K4?

Comment

I dunno if posting my email is allowed but here goes:

stimozi@yahoo.com

thx so much~

Comment

Sent. + Fixed the original link.

Comment

You're the nicest person I ever talked to on a forum. If i had money and paypal I would send $$ .____.;

Comment

XP - The volume for the Male and Female voices in the UT2K4UT VoicePack should be bumped up a to match Xan Boss voice pack1.2 or 1.3, which is perfect :up:

Nice job so far! I've always been a fan of the original UT and this adds a lot of old school coolness

Additional props to you for fixing the male nightmare voice pack - that had been b0rked since UT2k3 was released :weird:

Comment

Well, I just boosted them a few hours ago, but the problem is I dont have a host. If someone out there would be kind enough to give me some webspace, 50 megs or so + high bandwidth, I'd release a whole bunch of other little goodies too... ^__^.

Comment

Originally posted by XP2
                                Oh, and which unrealed did you use? The one from UT or UT2K4?
                                UT.

Comment

Working...
                                X