Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss, Male1, Male2, Female1 and Female2 UT2K4 Voicepack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. I just looked through it. Missing a few things here and there, but there about the same. Its name differently anyways, so there shouldnt be a problem when it comes to playing online. Mines just plain Boss and his is boss2k4..

I just posted the newest version, with volume boosted from 0.80 to 0.85 on Male1, Male2, Female1, and Female2 to filefront. Should be up within a few hours.

Comment

Can anyone update/fix the NIGHTMARE MALE VOICE PACK?

Half of the taunts are juggernaught.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE

Comment

Also, as a side not,, the Xan Boss voice pack1.3 gives an error with UTSecure and thus u get kicked

Comment

DrSin FIX IT :down:

Comment

I think he may be fixing this problem with voicepacks, I get it off the HomerJay3 voicepack too

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard
              It used to work like that, but it doesn't save it as a zipped file on my desktop, it saves it as a notepad icon. Im not sure why though.... anyway thanks for the link to winrar....installed that for now.....
              HMMMMMM wierd i opened the rar file with xp and it extracted all the files into their folders no problem i have xp pro mabye their is a difference ???got me...

and i have not been kicked from anyserver as of yet for the voice packs ....

Comment

Please, can anyone just acknowledge that they have at least SOME ISSUES WITH NIGHTMARE MALE VOICE PACK (most of the taunts are juggernaught)

How can I fix this if no one wants to help me?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

Comment

Originally posted by stimozi
                  Please, can anyone just acknowledge that they have at least SOME ISSUES WITH NIGHTMARE MALE VOICE PACK (most of the taunts are juggernaught)

How can I fix this if no one wants to help me?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease
                  i would say IMO that that voice is beyond fixing i suggest you make a voice pack yourself just how you want it i am sure it would be better than the one that shipped with the game (i do not like any of the voices in the game) now i have the ones i like

Comment

Thanks for replying! Finally someone noticed!

That's sad news though. I'm hoping someone can convert the ut2k3 voice pack for nightmare male... or tell me how?

Comment

Thanks for replying! Finally someone noticed!

That's sad news though. I'm hoping someone can convert the ut2k3 voice pack for nightmare male... or tell me how?
                      Ask Xp2 i a nice way i am sure he would help you he seems to have the best handle on this sound thing cudos to Xp2

Comment

Ok xp2... pretty please ???

Comment

Originally posted by Magwa
                          HMMMMMM wierd i opened the rar file with xp and it extracted all the files into their folders no problem i have xp pro mabye their is a difference ???got me...
                          I think I messed with a setting. I used to be able to that exact same thing, with windows xp (home ed)...anyway thanks for trying.....

<-------something on my end.......

Comment

Nightmare male eh... hmm, ill take a look right now...

Edit : EWWW... he's right.... like, 80% of the taunts point to the Mercenary file.. wtf.

Comment

I've noticed that the nightmare sounds are THERE... like "boom!" but ingame if you use them they are juggernaught. So sad...

hi xp2

Comment

I've noticed that the nightmare sounds are THERE... like "boom!" but ingame if you use them they are juggernaught. So sad...

hi xp2
                                See what did i tell ya this guy XP2 is a winner it is people who are like him that keep me coming here

Comment

Working...
                                X