Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss, Male1, Male2, Female1 and Female2 UT2K4 Voicepack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by stimozi
    Please, can anyone just acknowledge that they have at least SOME ISSUES WITH NIGHTMARE MALE VOICE PACK (most of the taunts are juggernaught)

How can I fix this if no one wants to help me?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease
    i would say IMO that that voice is beyond fixing i suggest you make a voice pack yourself just how you want it i am sure it would be better than the one that shipped with the game (i do not like any of the voices in the game) now i have the ones i like

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please, can anyone just acknowledge that they have at least SOME ISSUES WITH NIGHTMARE MALE VOICE PACK (most of the taunts are juggernaught)

How can I fix this if no one wants to help me?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BioHazzard
    It used to work like that, but it doesn't save it as a zipped file on my desktop, it saves it as a notepad icon. Im not sure why though.... anyway thanks for the link to winrar....installed that for now.....
    HMMMMMM wierd i opened the rar file with xp and it extracted all the files into their folders no problem i have xp pro mabye their is a difference ???got me...

and i have not been kicked from anyserver as of yet for the voice packs ....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think he may be fixing this problem with voicepacks, I get it off the HomerJay3 voicepack too

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DrSin FIX IT :down:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Also, as a side not,, the Xan Boss voice pack1.3 gives an error with UTSecure and thus u get kicked

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can anyone update/fix the NIGHTMARE MALE VOICE PACK?

Half of the taunts are juggernaught.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lol. I just looked through it. Missing a few things here and there, but there about the same. Its name differently anyways, so there shouldnt be a problem when it comes to playing online. Mines just plain Boss and his is boss2k4..

I just posted the newest version, with volume boosted from 0.80 to 0.85 on Male1, Male2, Female1, and Female2 to filefront. Should be up within a few hours.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmmm, were not going to have two boss voice packs floating around are we? Or are these two different voices, I haven't tried the voice shrines version yet...

http://voiceshrine.beyondunreal.com/newsite/main.htm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Shuri
    Ok, so here's what I could find from a hunt through the source code. But this can't be all of it... I remember the Skaarj voice having great spoken taunts

Anyways, these are all in UnrealShare.u in the system folder, but you open them from the sound browser.

Cow

'UnrealShare.Cow.cMoo1c'
    'UnrealShare.Cow.cMoo2c'

Nali

'UnrealShare.Nali.contct1n'
    'UnrealShare.Nali.contct3n'
    'UnrealShare.Nali.backup2n'
    'UnrealShare.Nali.cringe2n'
    'UnrealShare.Nali.follow1n'
    'UnrealShare.Nali.fear1n'

Skaarj

'UnrealShare.Skaarj.chalnge1s'
    'UnrealShare.Skaarj.chalnge3s'
    'UnrealShare.Skaarj.roam11s'

Will carry on looking for more hints on where stuff could be.
    Ah, excellent. Thanks!

Edit : ****. Wont open in the sound editor... even when i rename it to a UAX.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Magwa
    if you are using XP just right click on the rar file and click extract all....done
    It used to work like that, but it doesn't save it as a zipped file on my desktop, it saves it as a notepad icon. Im not sure why though.... anyway thanks for the link to winrar....installed that for now.....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, so here's what I could find from a hunt through the source code. But this can't be all of it... I remember the Skaarj voice having great spoken taunts

Anyways, these are all in UnrealShare.u in the system folder, but you open them from the sound browser.

Cow

'UnrealShare.Cow.cMoo1c'
    'UnrealShare.Cow.cMoo2c'

Nali

'UnrealShare.Nali.contct1n'
    'UnrealShare.Nali.contct3n'
    'UnrealShare.Nali.backup2n'
    'UnrealShare.Nali.cringe2n'
    'UnrealShare.Nali.follow1n'
    'UnrealShare.Nali.fear1n'

Skaarj

'UnrealShare.Skaarj.chalnge1s'
    'UnrealShare.Skaarj.chalnge3s'
    'UnrealShare.Skaarj.roam11s'

Will carry on looking for more hints on where stuff could be.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i miss the skaarj voices hurry find it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Check Maegrim's post in page 2.

XP2 - will look for those Skaarj sounds

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmmmmmmm XP2 must have used his space to anyone who got this file please mirror it ....we need more peeps with it...and servers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X