Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss, Male1, Male2, Female1 and Female2 UT2K4 Voicepack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree take your time and do it right now that you know how it will be even better .

I know that in the files of the Female voice 1 from UT there are alot of hidden taunts that were not even in UT one i know is ,.Suck it down<>//lmao keep us posted and thanks again.

Comment

Yes! plz make all the other voicepacks! The new utmale classic is ok, but it uses voices from ut2003 people and it is really annoying. And it doesnt have Yeehaw and let's rock

Comment

I just finished Female1Voice and Female2Voice... ill post them up somewhere once im done the male voices as well..

Comment

Oh man! Make the Xan XXX voice pack for UT2004 also now! :haha:

That one was classic!!

Comment

what program do you use to make these or port these? I also want to view them.

Edit: Also, are you gonna port the skaarj voicepack ??

Comment

About the Skaarj Voicepack: I cant find the Uax filename nor file for it.. :S If someone can tell me where and what its called, all the more power to me porting it...

But for now... here is my little present...

UT2K4UTVoicePack @ +/- 5.12 megs.

Boss(Xan), Male1, Male2, Female1, Female2. I'll include the Skaarj if anyone can find out the name of the damned Uax file...

These are all ported using UnrealEd.. Any fine tune adjustments are made using Adobe Audiator.

Oh, and PLEASE! mirror it... im running out of bandwidth pretty quickly due to massive downloads...

Edit : Just updated it due to an in-menu bug..

Comment

I'll try and hunt down the Skaarj voices. Get back to you ASAP.

Comment

Uhh...pack 1.3 is still pretty low on my end.

Comment

mirror on it's way

Clicky :haha:

Comment

Some advice: You don't need to include UAX files, they are already in .u files. Wouldn't it be cleaner to have 1 int file with all sounds in it instead of having all the separate files?

Comment

Thanks man! This defenetly brings back Memories! Allthough a little quiert...

Good Job :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Freeman
                          Uhh...pack 1.3 is still pretty low on my end.
                          The 1.3 version of xan is perfect on my pc as far as balance of sound it is loud and clear....i have the complete voicepack but i figured i would wait to install it to see if Xp2 is going to tweek it like first version these voices so own 2004 ones...

Comment

Thx man, awesome stuff.

:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Kissamies
                              Some advice: You don't need to include UAX files, they are already in .u files. Wouldn't it be cleaner to have 1 int file with all sounds in it instead of having all the separate files?

Hmm... I didnt know they where in the .U files... No .uax files taking up more space next time... ^__^

And ya, next release I'll stick them all in one .int. Didnt think of that... ^__^...

About the volume setting, there at 0.80 right now... I might boost them up to .90 or .95 next release... I just want to hunt down the Skaarj pack first...

Comment

NICE WORK :up:
                                HOw about for the next one to include Nali,,,OOOOBEDDDAH

Comment

Working...
                                X