Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss, Male1, Male2, Female1 and Female2 UT2K4 Voicepack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Can someone mirror that file/send it to me via email/tell me how to recreate it/ tell me when itll be up/help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by XP2
    Edit : ****. Wont open in the sound editor... even when i rename it to a UAX.
    Just worked fine for me.

Open Sound Browser in UEd, File > Open, browse to System folder, select Files of Type: All Files and open UnrealShare

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So close to salvation yet so far...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Edit: Link is dead...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, fixed the Nightmare voices. I made it a seperate voice pack, as not to screw up the original files in the game. .

Here 1.04 KB file.

Extract to X:/UT2004/System

Select Night Male Fixed from the voice selection menu. Done.

Betting this doesnt work online, so delete the 2 files, or rename them when going online. Well, unless the server has them. Lol.

About the Skaarj, I cant find the sounds file for it. Its been mentioned several times in this thread that I cant find it.. .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there anything you can do xp2? You are savior!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by -DSOU-killa
    ahhh hello? skarjj is long lost ppplllz Xp2 hellllppp! :up:
    Just did not know if you knew that<> beaver <> is not spelled bever... just trying to help a brother..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by -DSOU-killa
    i miss the skaarj voices hurry find it!
    ahhh hello? skarjj is long lost ppplllz Xp2 hellllppp! :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by stimozi
    I've noticed that the nightmare sounds are THERE... like "boom!" but ingame if you use them they are juggernaught. So sad...

hi xp2
    See what did i tell ya this guy XP2 is a winner it is people who are like him that keep me coming here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've noticed that the nightmare sounds are THERE... like "boom!" but ingame if you use them they are juggernaught. So sad...

hi xp2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nightmare male eh... hmm, ill take a look right now...

Edit : EWWW... he's right.... like, 80% of the taunts point to the Mercenary file.. wtf.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Magwa
    HMMMMMM wierd i opened the rar file with xp and it extracted all the files into their folders no problem i have xp pro mabye their is a difference ???got me...
    I think I messed with a setting. I used to be able to that exact same thing, with windows xp (home ed)...anyway thanks for trying.....

<-------something on my end.......

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok xp2... pretty please ???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by stimozi
    Thanks for replying! Finally someone noticed!

That's sad news though. I'm hoping someone can convert the ut2k3 voice pack for nightmare male... or tell me how?
    Ask Xp2 i a nice way i am sure he would help you he seems to have the best handle on this sound thing cudos to Xp2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for replying! Finally someone noticed!

That's sad news though. I'm hoping someone can convert the ut2k3 voice pack for nightmare male... or tell me how?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X