Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss, Male1, Male2, Female1 and Female2 UT2K4 Voicepack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    *wonders if XMP had any voice packs...*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I looked for Skaarj voicepacks in Unreal Ed 2.0 and it appears that what they are is the Male2 voicepack that has been coded to slow down and play at a different pitch when the Skaarj characters use them. Anyway, thanks XP2 and all you guys for all
    the hard work put into this project. The Boss voicepack was
    exceptionally very well done. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by XP2
    Oh. Didnt know that.

Was there a pure Skaarj voicepack in UT, or is this the one everyone was talking about?
    that is the one the voices sound kinda garbled but they are cool i have not heard the one that is posted but i know the real one is on the goty version somewhere...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh. Didnt know that.

Was there a pure Skaarj voicepack in UT, or is this the one everyone was talking about?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well it is since its the hybrid which was some human and a skaarj mixed up

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool, thanks!

Sounds a little like a re-tardified version of Male1 or 2. Hmm...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    after a bit of googling i found a skaarj voicepack havent tried it yet though. http://ut.4players.de:1040/filebase/...on=file&id=360

try adding the .u file and add a text document called Skaarj.int and add this:

[Public]
    Object=(Name=Skaarj.Skaarj,Class=Class,MetaClass=X Game.xVoicePack)

heh the old voicepacks for ut2k3 work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ****. Cause the UT2K4 one crashed upon opening it. Oh well, time to install UT...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by XP2
    Oh, and which unrealed did you use? The one from UT or UT2K4?
    UT.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, I just boosted them a few hours ago, but the problem is I dont have a host. If someone out there would be kind enough to give me some webspace, 50 megs or so + high bandwidth, I'd release a whole bunch of other little goodies too... ^__^.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    XP - The volume for the Male and Female voices in the UT2K4UT VoicePack should be bumped up a to match Xan Boss voice pack1.2 or 1.3, which is perfect :up:

Nice job so far! I've always been a fan of the original UT and this adds a lot of old school coolness

Additional props to you for fixing the male nightmare voice pack - that had been b0rked since UT2k3 was released :weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You're the nicest person I ever talked to on a forum. If i had money and paypal I would send $$ .____.;

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sent. + Fixed the original link.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dunno if posting my email is allowed but here goes:

stimozi@yahoo.com

thx so much~

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can email it to ya. My host is down, and im looking for a new one right now...

Anyone got any suggestions?

Oh, and which unrealed did you use? The one from UT or UT2K4?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X