Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss, Male1, Male2, Female1 and Female2 UT2K4 Voicepack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okie, updated it..

UT2K4XanVoicepack1.1.zip

Fileplanet mirror will be up shortly.. ^__^

-Boosted volume levels (+2db.)
    -Added a few taunts
    -Added a few missing default robot voices to voices package that BossVoices did not have originaly

Comment

:up:

Edit: Needs another sound boost.

Comment

lol yea it still is a little quiet. one more volume boost PLZ

Comment

Agreed, it's a bit too soft to be used in-game.

Comment

Updated it..

UT2K4XanVoicepack1.2.zip

-Fixed volume levels (+5db. + Normalization)

Now, unless unrealed is doing something to these wav's, there should be a noticible difference..

If not... well... then ill beat the editor to death.. but that might be against the Eula.... we'll see...

Comment

sweet! oh um problem i looked in the speech menu V key but it isn't in there were can i enable it?

Comment

To be honest, I just noticed a problem with UnrealEd and importing WAV files. I have some nice WAV files here with the volume at a very good amount for playing in-game, and then I import them into UED and the volume goes way down. I tried completing the voice pack and using it in-game, and I could just barely make it out. :\

OMG EPIC PLZ FIX!!!1111 :cry:

EDIT: Just confirming...the voice volume is exactly the same as the previous voice pack...well, maybe it's boosted by a TINY bit, but it's still not enough. Yep, UED does something to the volume.

Comment

Well, i boosted them considerably... so they "should" sound better now.. I was just playing a few seconds ago, and they sound pretty good alongside the other ones..

Edit: Hmm, just read your edit... I guess I cant do anything more, other then wait for a fix.. if one even comes out.. bah..

Comment

well now i can hear it in game. Still quiet though. Hard to make out what he says cause it is too quiet

Comment

Originally posted by -DSOU-killa
                      sweet! oh um problem i looked in the speech menu V key but it isn't in there were can i enable it?
                      ok so how does this work???lol Select Boss from the voice pull down menu

Done! i don't recall a pull down menu other than voice thang the v key can someone tell me how to make this work???? i can't find where to select boss!!

Comment

Settings-->Player-->Top right side of screen-->Voice Type

IF you extracted it properly, Boss should show up.

Comment

lol oh i kept trying to find it in the thang,thx

Comment

IAM ON FIRE

Comment

i was playing with the voice and its very low i mean EXTREAMLY LOW u can barly hear it over the music (lowering lvl music is not an option!),so can you plz put up the volume
                              bump

Comment

UT2K4XanVoice1.3.zip

OK, its fixed for good now!

Comment

Working...
                                X