regarding the flying leviathon trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

regarding the flying leviathon trick

I finally saw it happen on a server today and I dont like it.. The Leviathon is a powerful enough weapon without the ability to fly across the map in no time flat... Having that ability is IMHO an unfair advantage to whatever team happens to be doing it...

I hope they fix that bug when the first round of bug patches come out...

TechnoMage

Demo or it doesnt exist

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty][Hotty
      Demo or it doesnt exist
      huh?

Comment

Demo or it doesnt exist
        I see there is someone behind the news here

It exists, you had better believe it, otherwise you might get a very unexpected surprise.

Incidently, there is already a movie of it too.

Comment

it does exist, and it's REALLY annoying. the physics for the leviathan get screwed up during the transformation animation. so if you can make it attatch itself to a raptor or manta instead of the ground like normal, the raptor or manta can fly around perfectly fine since the leviathan weighs nothing, while the leviathan justs blasts away at whatever.

this needs fixed, and it needs fixed FAST.

Comment

Honestly iam[TechnoMage], i COMPLETELY agree with you.
            Hopefully they will fix that issue making it impossible to do very soon. otherwise it'll be too unfair.

Comment

Yeah, get a movie. I'm going to make my own tomorrow, maybe.

I think it's a fun bug. It's not hard to shoot a Raptor out of the sky, and it's all the more rewarding to see the Levi tumbling down a cliff and landing upside down.

It also requires some team mates who know WTF they're doing. Raptor/Manta n00bs need not apply here. If it is fixed in a patch, you know **** well it'll come back as a mutator.

Comment

it'd be fine(and maybe a little fun) as a mutator, it just doesnt belong in a standard game.

Comment

It was cool to see once or twice, but round after round of it got a little excessive... The trick is getting old and I agree with Prisoner1138 in that it doesnt belong in the games regular play..

TechnoMage

Comment

Hmmm......is the problem rampant or only seen rarely?

Comment

On the last server I was on that's all I saw the Leviathon do was fly around... zipping back and forth.. If it wasnt a bug I'd call it cheating... And now that's it's becoming more known it's going to start happening more and more you wait and see...

TechnoMage

Comment

Originally posted by Aegeri
                        I see there is someone behind the news here

It exists, you had better believe it, otherwise you might get a very unexpected surprise.

Incidently, there is already a movie of it too.
                        where are movies of peoples tricks and ****?

Comment

Demo or it doesnt exist
                          Oh, it exists allright.
                          A buddy of mine tested it a few days ago.

You guys think one Leviathan clamped to a Raptor is bad? Try 2 Leviathans clamped to a Raptor

He tried to clamp 3 to a Raptor, but couldn't pull it off(they just weren't cooperating)

Comment

i posted about this bug a few weeks ago and still people don't know its real.... search for "SUPER BUG" .... my topic and my movie...

Comment

Originally posted by Kel

He tried to clamp 3 to a Raptor, but couldn't pull it off(they just weren't cooperating)
                              They = big, Raptor = small. only 2 can fit on one Raptor.
                              I havent seen this online yet, but my opinion is null because I have not played much Onslaught.

Comment

Working...
                              X