Is Xan to young to drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Xan to young to drive?

Xan seems to be really short as you know,im about as tall as him it seems u think hes to young to drive? :haha:

-See Xan.
    -See Xan drive.
    -See Xan crash (the Hellbender kill about 5 team mates.)

It's not a matter of whether he's old enough or not... I've pretty much already decided to keep Xan away from the vehicles.

Comment

i guess hes too young, but tomato is a good teacher, he'll learn, just give it some time, mmmkkk??

Comment

Originally posted by ThePerfectCore
        -See Xan.
        -See Xan drive.
        -See Xan crash (the Hellbender kill about 5 team mates.)

It's not a matter of whether he's old enough or not... I've pretty much already decided to keep Xan away from the vehicles.
        :haha:

Comment

Maybe he want's to be small don't you remember Goldeneye on N64... Oddjob had quite the advantage :P

Comment

And we had quite the advantage against Jaws... nothing like punching him in the nuts on 00 Agent difficulty. Quite the ego booster.

Comment

lol

Comment

the best is when oddjob is running around Jaws croutched and he only comes up to his nees

Comment

Originally posted by SrPrez
                  Maybe he want's to be small don't you remember Goldeneye on N64... Oddjob had quite the advantage :P
                  Goldeneye!

Someone should remake it for UT2k4.

Comment

There was a Perfect Dark total conversion going for... well... a while. It fell apart about a year ago, I think.

'Sides, Rare would probably **** all over whoever made it, and if Rare didn't do anything, MS would.

Comment

lol i remember goldeneye anyone remember that ****** in the jungle mission the just pops outta a tree and strats rolling on the ground and u just watch her as u say wtf is she doing? and then u shoot her that was halarious!

Comment

Oh, I remember her. Can't remember her name though... people used to call her "Mrs. Buns of Steel" since she ran away from you so fast on "Frigate".

Say, now that we those VTMs kicking around, mayhaps we could move some of the old PD and Goldeneye weapon models over into UT2k4. Since I can't play PD anymore, that'd be nice.

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm good idea

Comment

Originally posted by SrPrez
                            Especially when you crouch down with him

Comment

he will drive if he takes the garbage out :sour:

Comment

Working...
                              X