Is SE still hard to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    got my 2 copies right now too bad I'm at work, so it'll take another six hours or so before I get the chance to play it. Can't wait

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh well, I haven't gotten many hits about it. But I will be on irc.gamesurge.net #ccc| tonight..while I'm fraggin. PM me if you are interested.

Pe ce

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Prisoner1138
    people desperately want it, and they're willing to pay that much for it...

altho to tell you the truth, even though i would sell it on ebay if i had an extra, there's no way in hell i would buy it from ebay. there's too many people with access to shrinkwrap machines to be able to steal cdkeys real easily.
    Very good point.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    people desperately want it, and they're willing to pay that much for it...

altho to tell you the truth, even though i would sell it on ebay if i had an extra, there's no way in hell i would buy it from ebay. there's too many people with access to shrinkwrap machines to be able to steal cdkeys real easily.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    60-80 bucks on ebay

Er....why is it 60-80 bucks on ebay when I got it from best buy for 30 (20 with rebate )? I didn't know there were so many mappers/modders. Well I guess that is good, I suspect there should be some good input form the UT community.

Pe ce

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you go to ebay, search for the dvd version, and click on "completed items" you can see that in the past few days the selling price has been around USD $60-80.

Funny - before the game even was widely released and the "limited" nature of the dvd edition became apparent, some were selling for under $40.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nope gamestaion.co.uk still has them i got 2 copys at the mo getting another 5 friday

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep, Hans.

I'm also picking mine up tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sold my extra for $103. It helped fund Battlefield Vietnam and Doom 3!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    plenty of SEs available in belgium, without preorder so it seems. picking mine up tomorrow AND have one on its way from dvdboxoffice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i want it, jeez, but i live in Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Keep it for a while, and then sell it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yea, if for some reason i had a second copy of the SE, it'd go right to ebay.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dude... ebay.

They go for like $100 on ebay, make some cash.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Is SE still hard to get?

Is SE still hard to get?

I have an extra copy of UT2004 SE that a friend doesn't want since he got the normal edition. If anybody wants it let me know, if not im just gonna take it back.

Pe ce
Working...
X