Target Painter & Ion Painter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkNRG
    I'll also try if its actually possble to shoot down the bomber cuz AVRils don't seem to lock on...
    Lightning gun, one shot. I've done it online once. You don't have much time because you have to find out which way it's coming from, and most of the time if you're not looking in the right direction, it's to late, the bombs are already falling. When I did it only one bomb was released, but the plane comes down flaming and can still cause damage. Shock rifle may work also, have not tried it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TarIthildil
      Ok,

i got it,

after searching and searching at the wrong place, i found both near #8 not #5.

Go to the Temple and to the statue.
      No. That is for the Crossfire map. I am talking about Dawn. The map with the mushrooms. Anyone here find the target painter on Dawn? Still looking>

Comment

Yes. On both sides of the map, away from the center nodes you should see some mushrooms clustered together. Look around.

Comment

So the only map that have Ion Painter from ONS maps is Crossfire correct?

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Actually, I believe the Ion Painter can also be found in Severence, but I'm not sure where. And where are the two painters in the snow level with all the hills?(I haven't memorized the level names yet.) I was kinda surprised at how easy Epic made it this time to locate the Redeemer spots, on some maps, like Severence, there just kinda out in the open, not even way up high like Torlan or hard to find like Crossfire.

P.S. Is there any website that has the ONS maps with their names and a screenshot maybe? I have to memorize the level names!

Comment

Originally posted by Quantium G
                Actually, I believe the Ion Painter can also be found in Severence, but I'm not sure where. And where are the two painters in the snow level with all the hills?(I haven't memorized the level names yet.) I was kinda surprised at how easy Epic made it this time to locate the Redeemer spots, on some maps, like Severence, there just kinda out in the open, not even way up high like Torlan or hard to find like Crossfire.

P.S. Is there any website that has the ONS maps with their names and a screenshot maybe? I have to memorize the level names!
                Here:

http://www.gamespy.com/articles/march04/ut2004maps/

Still looking for the Ion Painter on Severence. No luck tho-

Comment

Ok, now I know target painter trigers the bomber to come-in and bomb along the pointing line at painted target.

But, what does the ION painter do?
                  Does it trigger an ion bomber or something?

Thanks in advance for help..

Comment

Mokthemagicman
                    Still looking for the Ion Painter on Severence
                    *its on top of a rock on a sloped hill.

Ion Painter focuses 3 orbital satillite beams to a location with a redeemer like explosion....

DJSatane

So the only map that have Ion Painter from ONS maps is Crossfire correct?
                    *No, i know of 3 ONS maps off hand that have it, not to mention CTF, DDOM, BR, DM maps that have it...

Comment

Does Dria have the ion painter?

Comment

Theres an Ion Painter AND Redeemer (if I remember correctly) on that level with the skyscrapers thats been in every UT game since the original tournament. The RD (I think) is on the bottom platform inbetween the two buildings and the other one is on top of the things coming out of the top of the two buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by Mokthemagicman
                          Does Dria have the ion painter?
                          Whoops. I ment to say. Does Dria have a Redeemer?

Comment

Working...
                          X