Simple question about crack's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple question about crack's

I have a very simple question about cracking UT2004.

First I need to say that I ordered UT2k4 Special Edition DVD pack legal.

As soon as i have the game i want to start playing ofcourse, but i wanted to know if i will be banned from online play when i install a crack to remove the cdcheck.

The reasen for this question is that i dont want to damage my DVD by putting it in my computer every time i want to play UT2k4.

I dont have a DVD burner, so i cant make a backup for myself (wich would be perfectly legal in Holland) and therefore i really need to make sure to not scratch the dvd, because it was expensive enough to buy.

Thanks in advance for answering my question, and i am sorry for wrong use of english language.

Regards,
    Jeroen

several of my friends are using a no CD crack and playing online perfectly fine

Comment

Isn't that just super? You buy just one copy for yourself, then use a crack so all your friends can have a stolen copies running. That's just great!

Do you make copies of every music CD you own, so that you don't "wear them out" by playing the originals? God knows how fragile they are!

But seriously: Too bad you're an impoverished and amoral sack of **** who steals other people's hard work. I hope you burn in hell.

kthxbye

Comment

teh roxxors, you might want to read what he posted again. I think you've misunderstood. Nobody's stealing games/CDs from what I read.

It's perfectly legal to use a no-cd crack as long as you own a legal copy of the game.

Comment

In Holland a nocd crack is perfectly legal. Go for it.
          To "teh roxxors". Geez, your so stupid. I use a no-cd crack so I don't have to screw around with the bloody DVD in the drive. It's annoying. + Hello, You need a LEGAL cdkey to play and only 1 key allowed online at same time... Jebus.

Comment

Originally posted by teh roxxors
            Isn't that just super? You buy just one copy for yourself, then use a crack so all your friends can have a stolen copies running. That's just great!
            Before posting **** like this, learn to read what others write.
            But seriously: Too bad you're an impoverished and amoral sack of **** who steals other people's hard work. I hope you burn in hell.
            Insulting people is easy, hm? Welcome to my ignore list.

@Topic: The nocd crack itself will not get you banned. The game has additional protection against pirates playing online with its cdkey.

The risk is actually, that a nocd crack can successfully hide other "features" like, for example, a function which steals your cdkey. If that happens, you can get into troubles playing online.

My advice: Don't get a nocd crack from a site you've never seen before, don't get it from p2p networks like kazaa (lots of fakes, trojans, worms etc. there).

There are some sites which are generally safe to get nocd cracks from. I'am not going to post the locations though, because the officials don't like them posted on this board (which is understandable for me).

Comment

Whoah, steady on there!! :haha:
              He's just asking in advance of receiving his fully paid up copy, whether or not a nocd will get him banned.

No, using a nocd will not get you banned.

Comment

Do you make copies of every music CD you own, so that you don't "wear them out" by playing the originals? God knows how fragile they are!

kthxbye
                I think you misunderstood me. And using Cracks does not give friends of me the oppertunity to use my game, because they wil also need a correct cd-key. And i will not allow them to use my game, because hell knows wich other protections are in the game wich i only bought to play online.

making copies of Cd's is perfectly legal, and you people should be happy that i buy this game legal, because downloading software/music is also legal in the netherlands.

Next time read the original posts before you comment, you are making a fool of yourself now.

Comment

geez.... using a no cd crack does not = pirate! he just doesn't want to mess up his DVD that he paid good money for.... read what he's writting before you post. besides... he needs a good cd key to play...and if someone shares their cd key they'll won't be able to play online anyway....

also... epic will probably put out a no cd patch in a few months anyway....

Comment

kthxbye
                    :haha:

Comment

Sh0rty-

Have you noticed that it loads a hell of a lot faster without using the play CD? Or do I just need a faster CD drive?

I've ALWAYS made play copies of my favorite moveis/music cd/ games. I don't share my **** out either as I'm normally the last one in my circle of friends to get the latest and greatest.

UT2K4 was the first time I bothered picking up a game ASAP and I've turned down numerous requests to copy it already. No free rides kids....

Comment

Just get the crack no problems with online play.

Comment

Originally posted by Aspirine
                          Just get the crack no problems with online play.
                          Thats not true i had lots of problems with crack in online games at one point i thought the monitor was looking at me funny so i punched it and then had sex with the keyboard!!!

P.S i am now in rehab

Comment

Working...
                          X