Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job on the weapon-balance Epic

Congratulations Epic.

You've a storming job on balancing the weapons out this time around. I find myself using many more different weapons this time around than for any other previous Unreal game.

I used to be a Flak-Goo-Minigun only player but I find myself using pretty much all weapons equally now.

Ditto. :up:
    Great job on the link, too. Features heavily in every game and, luckily for me, it's always been a favourite, but now it's actually USEFUL as well....

There's less 2ndary flak-spam, the shock's been tweaked to perfection, minigun's been beefed up a little and (Praise be!) the Shield Gun doesn't sound like 10 tractors all breaking down at once.

I'm yet to really try things out in a proper, full-throttle online game, but my feeling so far is that everything is spot-on.

Comment

The weapon balance is blowing me away too. not one single weapon dominates or gets left in the dust. BTW - nice surprise. I was expecting this to be another pointless ****** thread with a sarcastic title.

Comment

gg epic :up:

Comment

I totally agree.

Comment

With the exception of the buggy sniper rifle, I also agree.

Comment

goo - can't throw it down the hall after someone anymore...it doesn't catch up! I mean, I don't like it, but I do, all at the same time...lets you get away a little easier, and you can't lob it across an open map...at the same time its still kick *** if you get too close...:up:

Comment

Working...
              X