Stop moaning about the rebate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop moaning about the rebate

It really annoys me how people are taking this rebate thing for granted. They dindn't have to offer a rebate.
    UT2004 comes with more new stuff than UT2003 had plus all the stuff from UT2003 aswell. We are all getting a very good deal here, with the rebate on top of this it's a great deal.
    Also, to the people in the UK, the rebate is for people upgrading to UT2004, who cares if you have to send in the play disc, if the game has all the stuff from 2003 why would you need to install UT2003.

I for one say well done for giving us the rebate in the first place.

Ditto!!

:haha:

Comment

I keep UT2k3 installed, for maps that may not be converted and still played! Same for mods, especially SAS which our clan plays a lot.

I wouldn't have minded if the backwards compatibility was there as promised. On the other hand, I don't care about that few cents, I had fun with the game for a long time. I'm not planning on sending it, but I'm not mad about this rebate thing, I never cared about it, I never understood that chilidish whining about it. UT2k4 is NO add-on, and even if it was, it's the biggest add-on on the planet. The fact that there's a rebate thing, is just because the childs wouldn't stop whining about it.

Comment

Re: Stop moaning about the rebate

Originally posted by Lebowski

us? Lucky you i say!
        :down:

Comment

Re: Stop moaning about the rebate

Originally posted by Lebowski
          It really annoys me how people are taking this rebate thing for granted. They dindn't have to offer a rebate.
          UT2004 comes with more new stuff than UT2003 had plus all the stuff from UT2003 aswell. We are all getting a very good deal here, with the rebate on top of this it's a great deal.
          Also, to the people in the UK, the rebate is for people upgrading to UT2004, who cares if you have to send in the play disc, if the game has all the stuff from 2003 why would you need to install UT2003.

I commend Atari for offering the rebate. However, I am moaning because I would like to know why the UK has to hand in their UT2003 CD. Nothing was said about this prior to the release of UT2004 and it seems unfair to me. The least they could do is return it (they are posting something back to us anyway)

Sorry if I'm boring you. I would just rather hand in my manual cover, wouldnt you?

Comment

Working...
          X