No announcement yet.

Having a bad day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONS-Severance, around the second node I see a Leviathan around the othe side coming down the hill near that purple energy thing, I was in a goliath and naturally, I was taking shots at it and was wondering what was taking so long. As soon as it got into my view I'm like "OMG Sry!!"on teamchat cause it was a teammate of mine in the Leviathan...I couldn't tell if it was enemy or not cause I wasn't seeing the name till it got in view.

I wished more people used auto-taunt so I know who I'm hitting...

Comment

My bad day is today. I bought the SE version of the game and a brand new dvdrom. Last night everything was fine but today when I tried firing it up, my dvdrom was dead! Totally dead, no spinning up, no eject, nothing!

****, I am really hooked on this game and it totally sucks not to be able to play it at the moment. Guess I'll be hitting Best Buy or someplace after work.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone
        My bad day is today. I bought the SE version of the game and a brand new dvdrom. Last night everything was fine but today when I tried firing it up, my dvdrom was dead! Totally dead, no spinning up, no eject, nothing!

****, I am really hooked on this game and it totally sucks not to be able to play it at the moment. Guess I'll be hitting Best Buy or someplace after work.
        Check the connections on it first?

Comment

i redeemer rushed on torlan just to realized i hit my own node with the redeemer

other times i tried to hit a powercore with a redeemer (because i was flying it in first person mode) just to figure out in the last second that it was my powercore

Comment

im having a bad day today....i didnt get to play ut2004...:cry:

in school, i was running to class in my timberlands and i slipped on some water and fell on the floor. not many people saw me so its all good.

had a nosebleed in biology in front of whole class...not good...

so yea...:bulb:

Comment

So a funny story huh? I was playing on severance today and I was just runnning to a scorpion to get in when BOOM! A flaming raptor just falls out of the sky and smashes me into the ground. I was laughing pretty hard.:haha: I'm sure you would too! I think, you had to be there to laugh... I hope. In retrospect tat was a pretty lame story, heh.

Comment

This story is about 10 minutes old.

Torlan again... playing another team that seem to know what they're doing, we got our asses handed to us during the first round. That had our base node, but we managed to turn the game around miracuously - they lost all their nodes in about 2 minutes flat. Quite funny.

As I was flying the Deemer in to punch a hole in their core, the screen blanks and I get that message.

"...your key is invalid/in use..."

WELL ******* IT NOT AGAIN ARRRG THIS WAS THE SECOND GAME OF THE NIGHT ON THE SAME **** SERVER WHAT IS GOING HERE

Comment

lol perfect core...that sux.

Comment

Originally posted by Valjiin
                    See my sig
                    And it's like that EVERY day!
                    Ya .. I gotta stop using the rocket laucher. I kill myself with that thing more than I kill the bad guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePerfectCore
                      This story is about 10 minutes old.

Torlan again... playing another team that seem to know what they're doing, we got our asses handed to us during the first round. That had our base node, but we managed to turn the game around miracuously - they lost all their nodes in about 2 minutes flat. Quite funny.

As I was flying the Deemer in to punch a hole in their core, the screen blanks and I get that message.

"...your key is invalid/in use..."

WELL ******* IT NOT AGAIN ARRRG THIS WAS THE SECOND GAME OF THE NIGHT ON THE SAME **** SERVER WHAT IS GOING HERE
                      In the middle of a game? That is weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X