Mouse sensitivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse sensitivity

Hey, I was wondering what sensitivity people use for the game? Thanks.

I don't get why no one ever answers this..

Comment

There has been quite a lot of these threads, so maybe thats why people don't answer.

I have 12 cm to turn 360 (ingame numbers arent interesting since they differ depending on OS, mouse, drivers, etc).

Most players use a sensitivity from 10cm to 25cm, with a few higher than 10 and lower than 25. Best newbie sensitivity is probably around 15 cm.

Comment

Thanks, I should have looked harder for posts like this. I would delete this, but it won't let me.

Comment

I use 2.25. Just takes a quick flick of the wrist to do a 180. Kind of a compromise between speed and accuracy.

Comment

35cm/360

Comment

Originally posted by natefoldan
              I don't get why no one ever answers this..
              Because they are sick to death of giving the same reply, over and over and over again :P At the top of the forum to the right is a search button, you should use it. Some people don't even know it existed so I thought I would point that out :P

Comment

Originally posted by Buffy Summers
                There has been quite a lot of these threads, so maybe thats why people don't answer.

I have 12 cm to turn 360 (ingame numbers arent interesting since they differ depending on OS, mouse, drivers, etc).

Most players use a sensitivity from 10cm to 25cm, with a few higher than 10 and lower than 25. Best newbie sensitivity is probably around 15 cm.
                Interesting... how do you come up with the cm? What are you using to test?

Comment

Working...
                X