Epic... Atari make more DVD plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic... Atari make more DVD plz

I pre-ordered my SE from Best Buy and they royally screwed me over.

In case I don't get the SE, I would like to learn how to make level, etc. That was my only reason plus having a DVD instead of 6 CDs was nice too.

Epic... Atari please make more DVD versions and include the VTMs. I don't care about the Logitech headset because I already have a very nice Plantronics one.

If the SE was so limited due to the limited number of Logitech headsets that you were able to obtain then that's not a very good reason at all.

Do it for your customers

If you have access to a DVD burner, the dvd install should be easy. The dvd just has the installer and then 6 folders for the 6 cd's contents. But the DVD with the videos should be reproduced. No sense of limiting that.

Comment

www.3dbuzz.com << you can get them from there as well

Comment

How about... no!
        Whats the point in having a Special Edition if they are just going to amke more of them.

Most of them are avaliable to download anyway, and the new ones will be up in time.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaFubs
          How about... no!
          Whats the point in having a Special Edition if they are just going to amke more of them.

Most of them are avaliable to download anyway, and the new ones will be up in time.
          I bet you're one of those people that wants to collect the tin sleeve... err box.

Get off your high horse. I don't care about the SE. It's just a fancy name.

SE just means it's bundled with stuff. If they don't make any more SE (no bundle) then at least make the game available on DVD.

Comment

How about... no!
            You're getting confused with Limited Edition. Special Edition is just what it says.

Comment

There are 24 new VTMs just for SE so no most of them are not already available.

The reason for the limit was based on the number of available headsets. Epic wants people to have access to the VTMs the just underestimated the demand and will do something.

There was a hint that an announcement over this issue will be coming so hold on. People may be getting their wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimfort
                www.3dbuzz.com << you can get them from there as well
                plus you can download only what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by chobb
                  You're getting confused with Limited Edition. Special Edition is just what it says.
                  any special edition, limited, or collectors edition of any game is always limited

Comment

Go buy it on Ebay if you really want it.

Agree, they could have made a ton more.

Comment

Working...
                    X