Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by superchebs
    The play version is just the normal DVD. Theres only one company with the SE version in the UK and it aint play. Basically if you dont have the SE ordered by now you aint gonna get it.
    Well DVDBoxoffice.com have just got some more stock of the SE edition. It's based in Canada and does free shipping

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by superchebs
    The play version is just the normal DVD. Theres only one company with the SE version in the UK and it aint play. Basically if you dont have the SE ordered by now you aint gonna get it.
    Ok thx for the reply

I don't mind it ain't the SE, cuz I already own a headset that's waaaay better then the one from logitech. I just asked cuz I couldn't really find any specifics about a normal dvd version, just the SE.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I also ordered the DVD version at play.com

Is this the same as the SE with headset or is it just the normal edition on dvd instead?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol, don't blame ya

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hve 2 on order, 1 on from the 19/02 and the other from the 20/02 for my girlfriends son (I have ADSL and the house networked ).

The 19/02 shows posted and the 20/02 still shows processing.

Guess which ones mine?

Not the fooking 20/02 one I can tell ya,

Aren't I a Ba$tard...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by The_Deacon
    Posted 22/03/2004

Except I'm going home from Uni today to go collect my copy of the SE (ship to billing address only) so I'm probably going to miss the delivery d'oh :bulb:

Maybe it won't need signing for and Mr Delivery will just shove it through the letter box (if it fits :cry: )
    They only need signing for when a blue JR number apears under the date which is connected to the price and theres no number under mine

So you'll be OK

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Posted 22/03/2004

Except I'm going home from Uni today to go collect my copy of the SE (ship to billing address only) so I'm probably going to miss the delivery d'oh :bulb:

Maybe it won't need signing for and Mr Delivery will just shove it through the letter box (if it fits :cry: )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by white_nite
    In that case, i hope it does get here tommorow
    I've just checked Play.com and it now says "Posted on 22/03/2004", so you never know.

I'm nearly midway between Heathrow and the country's biggest sorting office, so I'm ususally lucky if the postman isn't being too slack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Captain Sarcastic
    Loads of places quote 3-5 days to allow for the vaguaries of the post, but I often find they can get here next day.
    In that case, i hope it does get here tommorow

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by white_nite
    The website says allow 3 to 5 days for delivery. So we won't get it until thursday at the earliest. (Unless today is counted then it'll be wenesday)
    Loads of places quote 3-5 days to allow for the vaguaries of the post, but I often find they can get here next day.

Leave a comment:

• replied

****! They ship to Spain and they dont ship to Portugal?! Wtf?! :cry:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mine says "Packing" (!) Hopefully I'll see it tomorrow... At last! :up:

Let's hope the SecureRom stuff doesn't b0rk me. :down:
    The website says allow 3 to 5 days for delivery. So we won't get it until thursday at the earliest. (Unless today is counted then it'll be wenesday)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mine says "Packing" (!) Hopefully I'll see it tomorrow... At last! :up:

Let's hope the SecureRom stuff doesn't b0rk me. :down:
    Tommorrow? You'll be lucky, there never that quick

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you play, good things come 2 those who wait

Leave a comment:

Working...
X