No announcement yet.

PLAY.COM IN STOCK and PROCESSING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hve 2 on order, 1 on from the 19/02 and the other from the 20/02 for my girlfriends son (I have ADSL and the house networked ).

The 19/02 shows posted and the 20/02 still shows processing.

Guess which ones mine?

Not the fooking 20/02 one I can tell ya,

Aren't I a Ba$tard...

Comment

lol, don't blame ya

Comment

I also ordered the DVD version at play.com

Is this the same as the SE with headset or is it just the normal edition on dvd instead?

Comment

The play version is just the normal DVD. Theres only one company with the SE version in the UK and it aint play. Basically if you dont have the SE ordered by now you aint gonna get it.

Comment

Originally posted by superchebs
            The play version is just the normal DVD. Theres only one company with the SE version in the UK and it aint play. Basically if you dont have the SE ordered by now you aint gonna get it.
            Ok thx for the reply

I don't mind it ain't the SE, cuz I already own a headset that's waaaay better then the one from logitech. I just asked cuz I couldn't really find any specifics about a normal dvd version, just the SE.

Comment

Originally posted by superchebs
              Well DVDBoxoffice.com have just got some more stock of the SE edition. It's based in Canada and does free shipping

Comment

Working...
              X