X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLAY.COM IN STOCK and PROCESSING

...and £18...

You KNOW what to do...

'My "status" just turned to processing!!! Oh Yaya! w007!!!

same here....woohar

Comment

Glad to see u guys will be getting yours soon now. Mate of mine ordered from Play and was miffed at the delay, guess he will be happy now.

Comment

You're bored... I'm desperate (NSM*)... Had a weekend with NO gaming done strange things like visit my mum on sunday, watched F1, bit of DIY FFS! This is NOT how my life should be... I want my red bags under my eyes back dammit! I want to vent my anger on friday nights in a public server...

Whaaaaaa... I want my wallypop back!

* NSM = Non Sexual Mannor

Comment

*gulp*, just **** my pants... Checked my status and the order vanished...

Checked the order history and it's there "Authorising"...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.....

BRB, going to the toilet

Comment

Mine says "Packing" (!) Hopefully I'll see it tomorrow... At last! :up:

Let's hope the SecureRom stuff doesn't b0rk me. :down:

Comment

Thank you play, good things come 2 those who wait

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Sarcastic

Tommorrow? You'll be lucky, there never that quick

Comment

The website says allow 3 to 5 days for delivery. So we won't get it until thursday at the earliest. (Unless today is counted then it'll be wenesday)

Comment

****! They ship to Spain and they dont ship to Portugal?! Wtf?! :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by white_nite
                      The website says allow 3 to 5 days for delivery. So we won't get it until thursday at the earliest. (Unless today is counted then it'll be wenesday)
                      Loads of places quote 3-5 days to allow for the vaguaries of the post, but I often find they can get here next day.

Comment

Loads of places quote 3-5 days to allow for the vaguaries of the post, but I often find they can get here next day.
                        In that case, i hope it does get here tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by white_nite
                          In that case, i hope it does get here tommorow
                          I've just checked Play.com and it now says "Posted on 22/03/2004", so you never know.

I'm nearly midway between Heathrow and the country's biggest sorting office, so I'm ususally lucky if the postman isn't being too slack.

Comment

Posted 22/03/2004

Except I'm going home from Uni today to go collect my copy of the SE (ship to billing address only) so I'm probably going to miss the delivery d'oh :bulb:

Maybe it won't need signing for and Mr Delivery will just shove it through the letter box (if it fits :cry: )

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deacon
                              Posted 22/03/2004

Except I'm going home from Uni today to go collect my copy of the SE (ship to billing address only) so I'm probably going to miss the delivery d'oh :bulb:

Maybe it won't need signing for and Mr Delivery will just shove it through the letter box (if it fits :cry: )
                              They only need signing for when a blue JR number apears under the date which is connected to the price and theres no number under mine

So you'll be OK

Comment

Working...
                              X