Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is expecting to get UT2004 Tommorow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is expecting to get UT2004 Tommorow?

I am This is my first totally useless thread, don't mind me.

I want to get Pandora Tomorrow, but that's an old gag.

Comment

yeay for yu0 :up:

Comment

I prolly should, since on Saturday, BestBuy changed my status from Backordered to Shipping in 1 to 2 days, and 2 days is well.. monday!!!

Battleguard

Comment

I already have it tomorrow.

errr well this does actually make sense because GameStation in the uk would only ship to billing address which is my actual home rather than my University home. It arrived on saturday but I'm not going home till tomorrow (but then i still have to wait till wednesday to play it :sour:, at least i have the VTMs to watch)

Comment

I had to order it online because none of the stores had it. Plus, the nearest game store is about 70 miles away. If It comes in before 4 PM tomorrow, I will not go to the weight room .

Comment

i ordered from play.com. still says out of stock on the webby, but im hoping they got stock on friday, and didnt update the site lol. it might magically appear. you never know:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Battleguard
                I prolly should, since on Saturday, BestBuy changed my status from Backordered to Shipping in 1 to 2 days, and 2 days is well.. monday!!!

Battleguard

Sorry to tell you this but you need to order online more. They just changed date status that is all they havn't started shipping it yet. They will probly package and ship it out monday and then if you have 2nd day shipping will get it wensday. Unless they take a few days to ship it then you might worse get it on friday. No one ever works on the weekend hell ups just started not to long ago moving boxes on weekends which is **** near a mircale but best buy will not do it not many stores do anything on weekends

Comment

No.. you don't.. you never know

Battleguard

Comment

I already got mine this saturday.

I installed the game and everything worked fine for me.

Comment

I'm getting it tomorrow even if I have to spend two hours on the interstate.

I was going to buy it Friday, and install monday (MAJOR test on monday, UT2k4 is my reward) but no store had it...

supposedly they will monday. If NO STORE in my town has it, I WILL drive as far as it takes to get it. PERIOD

Comment

Well, the only way now is to go to the highway and stop any UPS or USPS trucks, hijacking them, then searching if they have any SE's... But now, I better get my SE 2day

Battleguard

Comment

Me. Stupid Atari over here.

Comment

Not me,

Play.com just went to processing this morning so theres no way I'll get it Tuesday, Wednesday at the best

Comment

Best buy just shipped out there se stock so i should be getting it tommorow since i have next day shipping. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X