breath underwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I came across this although could not get the water zone to function well after trying what was used in CTF-CBP2-Deep.
    You may have to leave the player spawns in the dry area, with no water, or try using non-static zone from CTF-CBP2-Deep for over just the player starts, this works.
    The scuba gear works great, also got them to spawn in the water zone.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    also as you know CTF-absolutezero map (I Saved as CTF-absolutezero flooded to not destroy the original one) the whole map is flooded, the map has 2 bases, red base and blue base ofcourse, when i make the map whole flooded, all red and blue team players seems to spawn only at blue base, red team players spawn underwater at blue team's base, and red team players never spawn in red tam base? does the watervolume that covering all spawnpoints causing this? if so, how to fix it? because map wholy flooded with water looks very cool...

also what is PAWN? i have totaly no idea about modding or coding. i know only how to edit basic things in already completed maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i think you should try a custom pawn

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UnShame View Post
    for some reason when i place the pickups they dont spawn or appear ever in the map when i play the map in the game.

i set "bInstantSpawn" to True and Respawn time to 5 seconds, anything i do wrong?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by unrealloco View Post
    have you played around with the volume settings like the bPainCausing
    i set the bPainCuasing set to false and DamageType set to None. and still.

The AI bots spawn Underwater and they never lose their Oxygen capacity and can Hang Underwater Unlimited, and they never Drown underwater.

and as you know if you last Underwater for too long you will start lose HP slowly slow.

so when I spawn underwater as human player, in a few seconds i start losing HP, like drowning.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can place a ScubaGear pickup near spawns.
    http://rusut.ru/addons/ut2004_raznoe...ar/92-1-0-3315
    Download: http://rusut.ru/addons/0-0-0-3315-20

Leave a comment:

• replied
    have you played around with the volume settings like the bPainCausing
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• started a topic breath underwater

breath underwater

so im talking about gltich.

when i do save as the map CTF-Subzerohour i make the map totaly flooded with water (Removed the damage that the water deals)

So basicaly when i spawn Underwater, in a few second my character lose "Oxygen" and slowly lose health like hes drowing. BUT when Bot AI spawns Underwater, it keeps swiming and he doesent start lose HP (it never loses Oxygen breath underwater), However! if the AI is atleast once leave the water to the gorund and enter the water again the "Out of xygen" system will start to work at the AI bot?

any one knows how to Exploit the bug like the bot does?
Working...
X