• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DKoneII-

I like Goth....

To each their own

Comment

I've been using these skins with UT2K3 for ages. I love them and you can't beat the quality. Though team skins would have been nice, it would have made the skin pack kind of huge.

Though there were originally and probably still are available individually...

The page you get when trying to access my temp folder.

Comment

Originally posted by [EA]-OpTiKoN-
        awesome was hoping I could get these on 2k4, if someone can just mod them now so they are lil more team friendly with color either shoulder lights or something to give them team color when needed that would really kick some ***.

thnx
        I think I like the shoulder lights more. The new color skins are too bright. Maybe they need to be desaturated.

Comment

Looks great from the pic, but if there's no teamskins, I'll pass =/

Comment

Will this increase your loading time even more if you didn't uncheck "load all skins" in your settings (I did, but just curious)

Comment

Originally posted by Valjiin
              Ditto. Love them, used them in UT2003 for a bit, but the lack of teamskins prevents me from re-getting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Valjiin
                Just check back at the site in the near future for an updated skin pack.

Comment

Yeah, the biggest problem with 2k3 skins and models is not the new animations, but the lack of team skins. All the skins and surprisingly many models work with 2k4 animations, but their makers relied too much on the shoulder lights when making them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kissamies
                    Yeah, the biggest problem with 2k3 skins and models is not the new animations, but the lack of team skins. All the skins and surprisingly many models work with 2k4 animations, but their makers relied too much on the shoulder lights when making them.
                    There should be an option to choose shoulder lights or the new 2k4 skin colors.

Comment

It's team Goth!

Comment

I hope an updated pack comes out soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X