Necris Skins Pack for UT2004 [download]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Necris Skins Pack for UT2004 [download]

They're awesome skins. I just wished that the portrait backgrounds weren't so psychedelic, so they could blend better with the rest of the characters portraits. But anyways...

FreekBoyG's Necris Skins Pack
    http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/121192.shtml
    http://www.xmortalityx.com/FreekBoyG/index.htm

Them = Roxor

Comment

The Skins work fine in UT2004, although they have taken out the shoulder "headlights" in the game, making the Necris skins useless for team games.

There will need to be an updated version with team skins included. I hope there is, these are really great skins.

Comment

Epic can't compete now.

Comment

EYEPOPING oh thats sweet!

Comment

They're good, but not the quality I'd like... the lack of teamskins is also quite unfortunate. ;(

Comment

It's pretty darn good quality skinning. :weird:

Comment

Freylis = my favorite.

Comment

Screenshot

Have Fun :P

Comment

These are old. I've been using them for almost a year now. Unfortunately they don't implement team-skins as they were made before the 2225 patch for UT2003.

Crimson's my skin and personal favourite.

Oh, and thanks for the link to FreekBoyG's website, I've been looking for it. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Virax
                      They're good, but not the quality I'd like... the lack of teamskins is also quite unfortunate. ;(
                      not the quality you like? they look great....
                      Ravyn is my favorite

But when I join a server with these skins will the other players see it? or only when they also have installed the skinpack?

Comment

i think they will only see them if they installed the skins too. otherwise no

Comment

that sucks it would be much better when you sent the skin file to other players on the server.. but what will they see instead of the costum skin?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_anarchy
                            that sucks it would be much better when you sent the skin file to other players on the server.. but what will they see instead of the costum skin?
                            The skin they have set as default (usually the Gorge skin, but there are also several other skins that can be used as default).

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_anarchy
                              The default no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                              X