I miss the n00b's....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss the n00b's....

I miss the n00b's from the first UT. It seems like most of the players now are actually half decent. But anyway, you guys know the the type of n00b I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the n00b that stood there while he fired the one enforcer at you while you had the flax, rocket launcher, etc.. I loved it when the n00b just stood there while I shot a rocket launcher in his face.

Of how about the n00b that ran in a straight line with his enforcer tryng to shot you down. Ah.. poor n00b. He got owned everytime w/ the sniper rifle.

You don't see that type of behavior any more. It seems like people have gotten much better in recent years.

I miss the true n00b.

maybe you just suck :bulb:

Comment

I know what you mean. The only n00bs you see now are the ones who camp the air vehicle spawns or just kill everyone around an enemy powernode without attack the node itself.

Comment

Originally posted by slipster

Comment

no I saw it on 3 servers last night...I actually apologized to them before I left...

they really do look like lemmings, running around shooting the walls every couple seconds to make sure it still makes a spark...

der, stop making fun of the noobs!

Comment

I'm not a noob but my aiming/twitching sucks so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by slipster
              Nope.. I'm actually half decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Zonic69
                Nope.. I'm actually half decent.
                thats where the maybe part came into the question

Comment

i guess the n00bs are all playing offline as they went online and got rockets in their faces all the time?

Comment

I guess my work is paying off then

jk jk

there are quite a few that need help, where to go and attack nodes in ONS seems to be the biggest problem for most. Also most people (like me ) Don't know many of the maps so we just drive around going nowhere fast. :haha:

Comment

There are plenty of noobs around still - I've won a number of matches without dying recently when it's been like playing against novice bots (I've had to check that they were real players). And I'm only average - when I come up against really good players I am lucky to get a single frag

You almost feel embarrassed at the end of the match

Comment

i actually saw a noob that made me laugh. he was sitting in one spot crouched firing the link gun at me. i didnt have the heart to let him sit there so i told him this isn't counterstrike :haha:

Comment

heh heh

I can remember back in UT99 when I first started playing, trying to hide behind an oil barrel and snipe people with the sniper rifle zoomed in (on people in the same room).

It must have been very funny... there was probably a thread about it here LOL.

Comment

There's still tons of them. :up:

Comment

I dunno man, the people I played with on the demo onslaught servers are pretty terrible..

Comment

Working...
                              X