CBP in UT2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBP in UT2004?

Lo guys. I'm loving UT004 so far, but have a question. I have the CBP [Community Bonus Pack] for UT2003, is it possible that this will work in UT004?

It's a umod file, so will it be ok to try and install it to UT2004 directory?

Or will the authors have to redo the map pack so that it is optimised for UT2004?

Anyone got any ideas cos I really loved the CBP for UT2003 and would like to be able to play it in UT2004.

Cheers
    Digi

the maps should work, dunno about the mutators

Comment

Re: CBP in UT2004?

Originally posted by digital ******

Or will the authors have to redo the map pack so that it is optimised for UT2004?
      I think LooseControl said something about possibly releasing something like this. It shouldn't be difficult.

Comment

The maps will work, but it seems that many custom 2K3 maps get a lot of skybox and static mesh errors in 2K4.

Comment

The umod installer won't work. (tried it and it just says that ut2003 must be installed in the destination directory).

Haven't tried just copying the maps yet as i have been to busy playing the game

Comment

Thanks for the info, I will wait to see if they update the CBP for UT2004 then.

Hopefully they will

Comment

Working...
            X