ENB / windows 8.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ENB / windows 8.1

running enb series on windows 8.1, weird issue; keeps wanting to change resolution to native 1600x900, starts in window, and ENB goes off.
    I change to full screen, ENB goes back on. Then it goes after each match. IF i change resolution, to anything, ENB works again for a match or so. I think this has to do with ENB using rescaling, but I don't know how to turn that off, or if another version of ENB would work better. I'm using the one on UT2k4 ModDB.

If I run UT without ENB, no resolution/switching issue.
    Any thoughts?

I have no idea how to properly fix this, but I made it less annoying w/ a keybind.

SetRes 1024x768 | SetRes 1600x900

new question; shift f12 toggles enb on/off, but I haven't found anything that explains how to activate 2 keys....?
    ENB is on by default, I'm mostly just curious how to set a bind for 2 keys at once, or can you not do that at all because of the inevitable abuse?

Comment

What do you mean by "set a bind for 2 keys at once"? Which two keys? At once when?

Comment

Originally posted by papasfritas View Post
        I have no idea how to properly fix this, but I made it less annoying w/ a keybind.

SetRes 1024x768 | SetRes 1600x900

new question; shift f12 toggles enb on/off, but I haven't found anything that explains how to activate 2 keys....?
        ENB is on by default, I'm mostly just curious how to set a bind for 2 keys at once, or can you not do that at all because of the inevitable abuse?
        you can set bind by using | between commands like in console:
        set input 5 say Stat my fps!!!! | stat fps
        Both lines will work.
        I am sure you are thinking how to activate shift+f12 at once, I am not sure how to do it .
        Maybe this will work???

Set input 5 shift | f12, but i hardly doubt, give it a try

I tried enb series, and it only supports 32 bit version of Unreal, thats a shame

Comment

If it's about how to use the modifier keys (Shift, Alt, Ctrl), then using their combinations sends a specific signal to the game that is usually translated as Unknown** in User.ini. There might be a list of what is what somewhere, or you can figure it out on your own by binding all Unknown** lines to "say This is Unknown**" to have the two symbols printed on screen.

Comment

bass: yes, that's exactly what I meant

this seems to be working:

NumPad0=SetRes 1024x768 | SetRes 1600x900 | 123+16

but I'll have to play with keybinds and unknowns, and *cough* known unknowns, later, I have a headache

thanks both for replies, but GE you should be focusing on your backport XD

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertain...ugness/360344/

Comment

Well, I can't focus on it until I get the source for all the vehicles, so...

Comment

You can use aliases
                In user.ini under [Engine.Input]
                Aliases[36]=(Command="Duck | set input F12 changeres | onrelease set input F12 toggleENB",Alias="holdshift")
                Aliases[37]=(Command="SetRes 1024x768 | SetRes 1600x900",Alias="changeres")
                Shift=holdshift
                toggleENB - command that toggles ENB (idk what it is)
                Also Duck is what's your current bind for shift (if nothing - ignore)

Comment

Working...
                X