Where is Knuckles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Knuckles?

Does anyone know what happened to Knuckles, who made such fantastic UT2004 versions of maps from Perfect Dark? He used to post on these forums but has been absent for a couple of years, even though he was partway through a new map when he disappeared.

His old maps are still available from http://perfectdark2004.blogspot.co.uk/ but there's no mention on there of what he's doing now.

I hope he's well, and just lost interest in UT2004 mapping.

Not sure if he is still around, but the best thing to do is send a PM, or if his email is in any readme file that came with the maps, there's always a chance they may respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Parkis G View Post
      Not sure if he is still around, but the best thing to do is send a PM, or if his email is in any readme file that came with the maps, there's always a chance they may respond.
      I'll do that, thanks. And if I get a response, I'll post back here.

Edit: I've just pm'd him, but his last forum activity on this site was on 08-22-2011 according to his profile, so my hopes of an answer aren't high.

And the links to download the maps (so I can see if there's an e-mail address in the accompanying text file) on his blog are dead, which is not a good sign. If there were any text files with the maps, then they're not in my UT2004 folder, but I've probably got the map zips backed up on CD-R somewhere, I'll have to check.

In the meantime, does anyone have an e-mail address for Knuckles?

Comment

JDoran2013: check your PMs.

Comment

Originally posted by meowcat View Post
          JDoran2013: check your PMs.
          Thanks. I've now e-mailed him, and I'll post here if I get a response.

Comment

Working...
          X