Ballistic Weapons ... On a Diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballistic Weapons ... On a Diet?

Is it possible to turn off the weight of the Ballistic Weapons? I'm using vanilla 2.5 ...

I noticed on one of the DM-Turbine remakes, the bots couldn't jump to the U-Damage and became easy pickings; they didn't know to switch to a light weapon.
    Preferably you could at least retain the speed penalty for wielding a bigger gun.

Originally posted by papasfritas View Post
    Is it possible to turn off the weight of the Ballistic Weapons? I'm using vanilla 2.5 ...

I noticed on one of the DM-Turbine remakes, the bots couldn't jump to the U-Damage and became easy pickings; they didn't know to switch to a light weapon.
    Preferably you could at least retain the speed penalty for wielding a bigger gun.
    If you know how to code then yes, its certainly possible, just find the variables named PlayerSpeedFactor and PlayerJumpFactor and delete the unwanted tidbits that reference these two tidbits.

If you don't know what Im talking about, then you gonna need to ask someone like Azarael(not me, too busy right now to do it now) to include an option to remove the speed and jump modifiers at will.
    No idea if its already added in or not as a mutator or mod of BW but thats ur best bet.

Comment

Working...
    X