a Quest ! about a Server !! We HAte Remboserver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a Quest ! about a Server !! We HAte Remboserver

First my english is not perfect, but I will try.

I play UT2004 , on Rembo server somtimes. and !
    is about remboserver.!

- I see People Jump from flag A to flag B.
    - Before the Game verified, Other has already score.
    - a team from 3v3 -> Some get 150 Kills in few Sec.
    - Wall users.. some jump into the walls , you cannot target them and you cannot see them, there are out off the map.

and there is lots more. Iam sick off it , how some Fk down so a nice game.

I have try to make a account on remboserver to talk to them but the page do not work.
    they do not ever replay on email. not even on there chatbox. And ! There Teamspeak download is a Virus.

*- Any suggestions plz ?
    What if I buy the Other UT version ? is it populate ? and nice ?
    I mean anti cheat and hack ? Rembo have a anti cheat but seems it not work at all.
    rembo is so lazy... he do not response. maybe he know why.

yes I send a Email to hes Hosting and the internet Fraude antivirus companie. and explain what rembo do or let doing.
    I love my computer, if I want a virus I will download it my self, but I hate it. so I hate rembo like many other players.

I buy a game to play and to get fun, and wana keep it like this.

I personally don't play on Rembo's VCTF but I have it in my favorites and it seems to be very popular. I doubt it's that bad.
    But if you don't like it, try another one.

Comment

The only thing you can do is not play on the server. Atari isn't going to shut down someone's server even if people complain about cheating on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosWolf View Post
        The only thing you can do is not play on the server. Atari isn't going to shut down someone's server even if people complain about cheating on it.

yeah know, were is the Good UT time... I miss it alot.

Comment

Hey, that's my favorite server.
          If you see some people doing something weird there, like jump through walls, that's just the map design.
          Like on VCTF-NoNameYet, there's a fake wall above the jumppad. It's dumb but that's the way those maps are designed - they all are made by the community, since epics never made a single one VCTF map for ut2004.
          And there aren't any cheaters there either, those people just have a lot of experience with the game.
          I've played over a thousand hours there, so name a map and I'll tell you all the quirks it has.

Comment

Working...
          X