Leviathan in the Sky...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leviathan in the Sky...

As most of you probably know already, by using the Raptor, you can lift the Leviathan off the ground, and fly it anywhere at Raptor speeds. For any of you who have not heard/seen this, here are some pics:

If you're still not convinced here is a video of it
    http://www.hfhf6.com/Public/LeviCanFly.wmv

Anyway, what do you guys think of this? Is it a bug that should have never of made into the final release, or is it a fun little "feature" Epic may have intentionally left in?

Not a bug... just... a side effect.

Fortunately I haven't seen this used online yet. What happens if the Raptor blows up? Does the Levi take falling damage like almost everything else?

Comment

i say it's a bug that they never caught, i mean it was most likely pure luck for finding the thing in the first place. Epic probably overlooked it...i mean it's not exactly an obvious bug to find now is it?

Comment

Dr. Sin has already said that this will be fixed in the first patch. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

I've done it online with a poulated server, but the round was almost over, so I didn't get a lot of air time. But think about what it would be like if two opposing clans did it at the beginning of a round... That would be too hilarious!

Comment

Working...
          X