X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ten years. ZOMG.

Comment

Happy birthday!

(Btw, I seem to have missed this thread. Does anyone know what map that is in the video at 0:56? )

Comment

Originally posted by Baryonyx View Post
        (Btw, I seem to have missed this thread. Does anyone know what map that is in the video at 0:56? )
        The video is no longer blocked in D-Land (thanks Universal) maybe that's the reason you missed it the last time.

I've added a complete map list in the description.

Comment

Our beloved game is ten years old today. Never thought I could fall so far in love with a game as to stick to it this long. It's actually the only game I play.

What maps are at 1:15 and 2:05? I'd love to have them.

Comment

I don't know the first one, but the map at 2:05 can be considered a stock map (it's from the Digital Extremes pack, which is an official bonus pack). The name is CTF-DE-ElecFields/BR-DE-ElecFields.
            I always liked its ambience, pretty much like DM-Sulphur but on a bigger scale as a CTF/BR map.

Comment

Originally posted by aximon View Post
              I've added a complete map list in the description.
              Thanks!

Comment

It is a cool map. I wish it were a DM map though. Perhaps someone could convert it.

Comment

Just copy it and put DM- in front of it or play it with "DM everywhere"

Comment

Long live Unreal Tournament 2004

That DM-Baroque looks really cool. Reminds me of The Wheel of Time game that used pretty similarly posh architecture for the White Tower and whatnot.

Also, with the recent UE4 announcements, you know what would be cool as a 10th anniversary gift to UT2004? Access to the source code in some fashion. Maybe like with patch 227 for Unreal or anything else, but having that available in any fashion would be extremely awesome.

Comment

Happy birthday UT2k4 may you have many more birthdays to come!

Comment

Happy birthday UT2004! The best(imo) Unreal Tournament!

Comment

Happy 10th UT2004!!
                          IMO it's the best ever made, and I think it still looks good after watching that video.

When I found UT2004, I was a gaming freak! I played all kinds of games all the time. After an 8 year love affair with UT2004, I hardly ever play video games at all anymore. UT2004 ruined every other game that came after it. There is no comparison, ever, to UT2004.

Comment

We might get a remake of it !, on Thursday we will get the news!

Vote on the poll and say who you feel about thew news of a new UT!

https://forums.epicgames.com/threads...ew-UT-yay!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X