Royaly ******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Royaly ******

I have decided NEVER to by anything from BestBuy again! It said last night on my pre-order "Ships Thusday 18th of March" now it says "Backordered". I'm like WTF now who knows when i'll get it and if it'll even be the SE. I'm royaly ****** at BestBuy now. Who wants to go burn their stores down with me?

EDIT:
    srry to make another pointless thread but i have no where to turn to vent my rage. Maybe i need a punching bag?

www.bestbuysux.org

Man I love that link.

Comment

there have been numerous posts like this. delete it?

Comment

yes. bestbuy sucks.

the only reason why i'd like them now is a $199 radeon 9800PRO.

and for that, im just probly gonna pricematch it at compusa.

i know a guy there and he can pricematch me almost anything.

Comment

we're waiting javaguy

Comment

Re: Royaly ******

Originally posted by Blind_Gambit
            I have decided NEVER to by anything from BestBuy again! It said last night on my pre-order "Ships Thusday 18th of March" now it says "Backordered". I'm like WTF now who knows when i'll get it and if it'll even be the SE. I'm royaly ****** at BestBuy now. Who wants to go burn their stores down with me?

EDIT:
            srry to make another pointless thread but i have no where to turn to vent my rage. Maybe i need a punching bag?
            I am EXACTLY the same position as you..

I won't join you to burn their stores down, but I will help you is burning the employess with my homemade flamethrowers.. I got two

BattleGuard

Comment

Originally posted by *7][e0Dor*
              we're waiting javaguy
              HERE I AM!

(best buy sucks)

Comment

I don't suggest ordering online from BestBuy.

1) You will most likely pay sales tax

2) Their turnaround time is not all that good

3) Their prices are not that good

4) Their service is marginal at best

OTOH, what BestBuy (and the other B&M stores) are great for is getting a great deal on something new.

Every once in a while you will see a great deal for something. Their hope is that it will entice you into the store and they'll make back the money they lost on the sale item with other impulse items.

If you just go into the store to get the sale item, it's a great deal.

Also, you can get it now. This is not the case even with overnight shipping from any e-tailer.

Comment

Originally posted by PwNd
                  yes. bestbuy sucks.

the only reason why i'd like them now is a $199 radeon 9800PRO.

and for that, im just probly gonna pricematch it at compusa.

i know a guy there and he can pricematch me almost anything.
                  Don't they sell a 9800 pro all in wonder for $250 now as well, maybe that was CompUSA. That's a pretty **** good deal if you ask me. I'd buy one if it was significantly better than my 9700 pro.

Comment

hmm.. I just called them up... They said that the item has been "delayed" (AGAIN ), and that I "should be getting it in about 1 to 2 days"..

Hmm.. well, I spose now its a matter of waiting...

Well, they've certainly got to straighten their act.. Or I'm boycotting them.. or something

Battleguard

Comment

I had pre-ordered 3 SEs from bbuy. It kept saying the 18th was the release date. I went to the store close to work on the 17th and picked up 3 copies, cheaper, then canceled my online order. I was concerned that the DVD would have 'issues' and wanted to be able to take them back somewhere in person if they didn't work. But WOOHOO they worked most excellently. :up:
                      The bbuy site is really useless as an online etailer kinda thing. I like zipzoomfly site for ease of use. But thats just me.:up:

Comment

ya tell me about it,amazon is ******* me off muchy worse.
                        Order Date: Oct 17, 2003 Order #: ***-*******-****** Recipient: Zachary pike Items not yet shipped: Delivery estimate: Mar 17, 2005 1 of Unreal Tournament 2004 Special Edition

my third letter
                        I would like to know if at any time will you guys be receiving our copies of the SE. The fact is that I have ordered it allot earlier then most people and they are reviving their first. I would like to know why, since I put my order before their Amazon order why are they getting their shipped first. If there is no chance of me getting it before the first part of next month ply tell me so I can cancel my order and purchase it from another site before all the copies of the SE are gone for good (its limited for a reason). I would like a real replay from a person and not an automatic BS. Thanks in advance for a very upset customer.

Comment

Working...
                        X