X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic improves the Manta

The Manta can now support 11 persons...

Comment

Ummmmm ctually i have done it with 4 people and we can move aorund so that is not entirley true I have already posted my pics in the other topic of the Levi can fly. And it is not that hard to do at all actually also you can bring it under the map in redplanet it's pretty fun and i like the glitch it's wicked awesome so please do not fix it epic!!!!

Comment

I think its something that has to get taken out, but for bug its really not that bad is it? Me and a buddy were playing earlier and we did that, and had there been other players in the server they would have had to be absolute noobs not to be able to hit us.

Comment

I'm going to 1 on 1 my friend on ons-redplanet, and he's gonna wet his pants when he sees this

Comment

people....don't make new threads about this...this has been already covert in this semi-old thread ........ so BUMP

Comment

Originally posted by zoefff
              people....don't make new threads about this...this has been already covert in this semi-old thread ........ so BUMP
              MEGA BUMP!!
              so now, the other thread can be closed

Comment

rofl its so easy to do. I didnt read all the posts but I really hope no one told anyone how to do it. I figured it out myself after seeing a flying levi one game. Ya one person is actually the easiest way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwarrior21
                  rofl its so easy to do. I didnt read all the posts but I really hope no one told anyone how to do it. I figured it out myself after seeing a flying levi one game. Ya one person is actually the easiest way to do it.
                  read the title - movie how to do it

Comment

read the title - movie how to do it
                    :up: :haha: lol

Comment

o u showed ppl. thats no fun. Its not cool when everyone knows how to do it. O well. I thought the vid was just you doing it not showing how to do it.

Comment

aahhhhh.... the memories (sorry, coudn't resist)

But anyway ill tell every body why i made this thread:

To grab epic's attention and let them atleast fix it in the FIRST patch and not the last and i think i've done just that

Comment

Originally posted by catdaemon
                          This bug totaly craps up the game

Someone said that it is because the levithan becomes mass 0 so it can be moved easy, it also deploys legs that go into the raptor.

EPIC FIX!

Oh and somthing else... umm oh yeah

EPIC FIX!!!

If you'd bothered to read the changelog for the patch, you'd know this is going to be fixed as soon as the patch comes out.

Comment

aahhhhh.... the memories (sorry, coudn't resist)

...and the memories of getting two of your friends together for the dual levithan deathstar... Or even 10 of your friends for that matter.

[SCREENSHOT]http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Cordata/DualLevis.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Seriously though, I agree this needs to be fixed.

Then again, when a completely new player comes into a game and you fly by in a levithan, they usually panic...

Comment

Originally posted by Cordata
                              ...and the memories of getting two of your friends together for the dual levithan deathstar... Or even 10 of your friends for that matter.

http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/.../DualLevis.jpg

Seriously though, I agree this needs to be fixed.

Then again, when a completely new player comes into a game and you fly by in a levithan, they usually panic...
                              We need to mod the deathstar into this game. The mothership level... AND THE DEATHSTAR RUN! Is there a mod like this yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X