Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

... and you thought Europe wasn't hit hard enough already..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... and you thought Europe wasn't hit hard enough already..

( Denmark)

Well.. I pre-ordered and pre-payed my UT2004 SE 1 month ago. Now it turns out ATARI ( the publisher) haven't had enough staff capacity to send the SE to Denmark yet - which means we're left with still no game in our hands ( SE-versions) before the 25th this month...:weird:

I do not know whether to cry or be furious...
    Guess I've finally given up on their "Worldwide Release"...Like it wasn't bad enough already.. heh!

This is just the kind of news you need to hear on a day where you've forgotten something in the train which is now in the other end of the country and you'll have to wait several days to get it back :bulb:

God Bless United Kingdom

Comment

Originally posted by ZmaR
      God Bless United Kingdom
      Yes - that's where the SE's are being mailed from...

Comment

We stole them all for ourselves!
        Bwaaahahahaha!:haha:

Comment

No wonder why people are getting $100+ on Ebay.

Comment

yep NL too

we are supposed to get it from the french mofos
            becuase atari NL feels like they shouldnt release the game untill 2008 or smtn

Comment

Originally posted by NoGodForMe
              No wonder why people are getting $100+ on Ebay.
              Geeez.... never gonna do that though!

Comment

I am in the USA and probably can't get the SE until the 26+
                :down:

FFS, I had a preorder with two different companies[BestBuy & GameStop]
                :bulb:

Comment

same in italy

Comment

Re: ... and you thought Europe wasn't hit hard enough already..

Originally posted by Audane
                    ( Denmark)

Well.. I pre-ordered and pre-payed my UT2004 SE 1 month ago. Now it turns out ATARI ( the publisher) haven't had enough staff capacity to send the SE to Denmark yet - which means we're left with still no game in our hands ( SE-versions) before the 25th this month...:weird:

I do not know whether to cry or be furious...
                    Guess I've finally given up on their "Worldwide Release"...Like it wasn't bad enough already.. heh!

This is just the kind of news you need to hear on a day where you've forgotten something in the train which is now in the other end of the country and you'll have to wait several days to get it back :bulb:
                    Who are you preordering from? As far as my sources know Boomtown is the only shop in DK that are selling without actually importing from other stores.

And mine shipped yesterday. So there's no problem.

I think the only problem here is stores not informed properly or trying to earn customers on fake ads.

Edit: And yes Post Danmark has recieved the package and sent it further.

Comment

Re: Re: ... and you thought Europe wasn't hit hard enough already..

Originally posted by FISKER_Q2
                      Who are you preordering from? As far as my sources know Boomtown is the only shop in DK that are selling without actually importing from other stores.

And mine shipped yesterday. So there's no problem.

I think the only problem here is stores not informed properly or trying to earn customers on fake ads.
                      softexchange.dk which is 50 kr. cheaper than SE from BT.dk - that's why I chose the first... although I'm heavily thinking that over. If I hadn't been more tired than I've been the past 4 years I would have taken the **** car to drive to BT Aalborg to buy the SE's.

Although I've heard some rumors that BT have also had some problems getting the SE's on the shelfs:weird:

Edit: Glad to hear that you're getting your version though! ( how long does it take for BT-shop to get a version through the mail? If I order 2day or early tomorrow - do you think I would be able to have it by saturday?)

Comment

Well hope you guys get the SE soon, and Atari doesn't pull the Europe copies to sell in the USA. I'm in the USA and can't find a copy of SE anywhere localy. I even had a hard time finding a place that had them online.

I think Atari should make some more copies of SE for the US since it's the only way to get it on DVD.

Comment

Getting mine from computercity pre-ordered it last week,
                          no fee to pre-order and I got mail today saying its been
                          sent.

Comment

Originally posted by I_LoveToKill
                            Getting mine from computercity pre-ordered it last week,
                            no fee to pre-order and I got mail today saying its been
                            sent.
                            The SE?
                            Must be some kind of luck.... :bulb:

Comment

BOL.com will finally come the 24th with the SE edition in NL... :cry:

Comment

Working...
                              X