Excuses to use to call in sick and play UT2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuses to use to call in sick and play UT2004

Since there are a rash of people that are having the urge to play the new UT2004 game, I thought I would start a thread of excuses that you can use to get out of whatever responsabilities you have; such as work, school.

1) Call up and say that you are sick with explosive diarheaa. No one will ask any questions guaranteed.

2) When friends come over to drink coffee get a magician's smoke machine and start it running in the bedroom. Yell "fire" and then fire up the game when they run.

3) Send your male friends new ***** dvds as a gift so they stop bugging you for a couple days.

Please help out these people and give your own suggestions.

I called in sick on Tues. Picked my game up at 10:30 a.m. and played all day long

Comment

I skipped the last hours of school today.
      Just said I didn't feel well and wanted to go home.
      UT Time

Ps. yeah sorry, no funny aditions. Just real life stuff

Comment

Busted water pipe that flooded my basement here. heh Played all day !

Comment

I ate some bad meat...

Apparently, I need to figure out how to cook steak... less I end sick at home with the *cough* unreal flu/stomach bug!

Comment

I think the best excuse to get out of work or school is. " You see, today is the day I receive Unreal Tournament 2004, and I'm really looking forward to it, so I'm going to take today off and play it all day".

Comment

I've got **** Glaucoma..

You ain't gonna see my ***** at work...

LOL

Comment

i cant believe you would kick your own friends out of your house to play UT

lol :down:

Comment

I called in sick today but i really needed a break. Went to best buy instead of work, picked up the game and i'm installing it now.

my SE was supposed to arrive today, but my attempt to buy it failed. now that i have the regular version, i'm cool with it.

Comment

Tell them you put on too much hand lotion and now you can't open the door to get out.

Comment

,. slow forums just lately - - - double post..

Comment

YOu: Hello boss, I'm not gonna be comming to work today

Boss: Well why not!

You: Yeah well, my Aids acting up again......

:bulb:

Comment

Well not meaning to sound smug - but I work at a games company and we have a whole load of decent PCs on the network and plenty of (non cheating) players to use. We went mad over the demo until the maps got a bit stale but now, I WILL be going into work earlier just to play it on a decent comp with decent people - my home pc may struggle a bit

So - no time off work for me - but then I love where I work and get to play more multiplayer ut than at home!

Comment

I actually got sick :bulb: been in bed all day, I might play in a few tho.....

Comment

Soz boss, i got unrealitus

Comment

Working...
                              X