Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone preorder the SE from gogamer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone preorder the SE from gogamer?

If you did, have you received any word on your order? Has it even been processed yet?

i would not orfered from ANY place not know or trusted
    here is a few tips when u oreder online from "less know ppl"

1. N
    NEVER , NEVER pay with credit card always pay when u get the game

USE more know ppl like amazon or something

if u can order from stres that u can go 2 bez them u can trust them more

Comment

Those are all good points, but gogamer.com is a well-known, established business and I doubt that they'd try to cheat their customers.

Comment

Gogamer is a solid company, I've ordered from them many times.

Comment

I preordered, and as of this morning they still hadn't updated my order history.

I called them yesterday, and was told two conflicting stories in the same call:

(1) Atari didn't send them as many SE units as they'd promised

(2) There was a problem with the headsets (??) and they had to return some of the SE units

I don't know how (2) would be plausible at all unless they were opening boxes and trying out the headsets. My (opinionated) conclusion: they oversold their preorders and are now trying to ride out the inevitable customer service backlash. I know that when I called this morning to cancel, their phones went right to overflow and their voicemail was full.

Comment

I did, and I want my game now, damnit.

Comment

Same Issue Here

I'm having the exact same issue and getting the exact same, "Mumble, mumble... some issue with the headset... mumble...mumble..." response. I haven't cancelled my order yet because I'm sort of waiting for them to come clean and offer to make it up somehow, (or at least notify their customers rarther than waiting for them to call and leaving their orders in limbo). I've also e-mailed Atari to see if there really was some issue and, if not, if they're aware that gogamer is blaming them in their official responses. I'll post any responses I receive.

For anyone that orders, however, please keep in mind that their homepage has a link to their BizRate page. Regardless of whether or not you cancel your order, please use it and let them know of your displeasure.

Comment

I pre-ordered from GoGamer, and I got mine earlier today.

Comment

Good to hear...

Well, it's good to hear that SOMEONE'S SE order was filled. For the sake of those of us still waiting, did they update your order page to say that it was shipping? If so, when did they update it? Also, when did you place your order? Thanks, in advance, for any info. you can offer.

Comment

I cancelled my order and got it from Best Buy.

Comment

Re: Good to hear...

Originally posted by beastrow
                      Well, it's good to hear that SOMEONE'S SE order was filled. For the sake of those of us still waiting, did they update your order page to say that it was shipping? If so, when did they update it? Also, when did you place your order? Thanks, in advance, for any info. you can offer.
                      I ordered it on the 28th of Feruary. It was processed on the 17th, and the order page was updated on the same day.
                      With 2 day delivery, I received it today.

Comment

Thanks for the Info.

Thanks for the info. guys. It helps give me a persepective on where my order falls, (I placed mine on March 8th... still doesn't excuse them if they oversold). For those having problems... when did you place your orders? Also, if you called customer service, did they flat out tell you they wouldn't be getting anymore, or did they dance around answering the question?

Thanks.

Comment

Go Gamer Update... if you can call it that...

Just got this e-mail from Go Gamer...

Dear Customer,

We are unable to process your order at this time due to a limited
                          release quantity on the Special edition, hopefully we will have some
                          more within week or so.

If you wish to make any changes to your order please let us know.

Regards,

Robert

GoGamer.com
                          888-948-9661
                          949-609-1677

Comment

Working...
                          X