No announcement yet.

I do believe its time to do something for ourselves about the aimbot problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do believe its time to do something for ourselves about the aimbot problem

i propose an effort to create a single user "counter-bot". i know for a fact that there is always at least one global/server variable used in aimbot code. im asking anyone familiar with the aimbot's conding structure to help me make this. There is a way, just gotta code it right :up:

they created AntiTCC, and UTparanoia (ex clan member made it) for UT2003, both mutators worked to prevent hacks/changes to the way the game its supposed to work, still, we have demos of BOTS that went thru fully protected servers running AntiTCC and such, its an useless battle, better thing to do is find private servers and play with people u know (clan members).

Comment

them botmakers should do something more useful with their time....like...make something to stop bots :weird:

Comment

The botters would never switch sides. They know that the majority of them are really low on the coding ladder and any preventive measures they create would get eaten alive by bot coders who are better than them. There's always someone with more skill so it's safer for them to stay on that side of the line and use innocent players to pretend like they have any kind of skill.

Comment

Working...
        X