Warez Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warez Protection

Ok, so I know people who have downloaded ut2k4 (not me of course, waiting until Friday for my preordered LEGAL copy).

I really think it is lame for them to do this, since ut2k4 is dirt cheap in most stores, and there is no way for them to justify this.

Just wondered if there was going to be any updates that would stop people from using the warez'd version, since it's not fair for legit people...don't know if there's anyway to do this.

Maybe this has been posted before?

~ZmaR.

Comment

CD-keys made with CD-key generators work very rarely online. So those who download the warez version can't play online anyways. Playing single player only will probably get boring by at least some of those people after a while, which will hopefully lead to them buying the game.

Comment

I hope so...

Comment

Originally posted by Wompo
          CD-keys made with CD-key generators work very rarely online. So those who download the warez version can't play online anyways. Playing single player only will probably get boring by at least some of those people after a while, which will hopefully lead to them buying the game.
          lol ther is already somthing out that lets you play the "warez version" online ther was a thread about it in here but i dunno what happend 2 it =)

Comment

Originally posted by sure
            http://users.skynet.be/sure/bubba.jpg
            ROTFLMAO:haha:

Comment

Originally posted by o_ICEMAN_o
              lol ther is already somthing out that lets you play the "warez version" online ther was a thread about it in here but i dunno what happend 2 it =)
              Something to do with the master server? AFAIK it's not online yet. But I'm not sure, I don't really know much about it.

Comment

Working...
              X