What character are you using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What character are you using?

I'm on Ophelia to start with. Great looking model. The Hellions are superb over all, and only one of the females has hair, so i went with her. Bald girls scare me.

What characters are you playing with and why? Which teams have the best look for you?

One of the skarji( didnt check spelling) dont know which.
    Trying to get started on the singleplayer game, so I can unlock some of the other models as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ntb
      i was using orphelia, but now im using the model that looks like an older version of the chick in the demo with a scar on her face

once ttm comes out YOULL ALL BE GORGE TO ME MUHAHAHA
      Considering I will not be playing on those servers no I won't hahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

The one who periodically refreshes the UPS tracking page.

Comment

I WILL use one of the Skaarj. :up:

Comment

Re: What character are you using?

" Bald girls scare me."

you nearly made coke spew out my nose

I use Mr Crow as Top hats are cool

Comment

I am using Axon, I think thats his name.

I have always been partial to the robots in these games and think the cybernetic gang in this game is really cool.

Comment

Ophelia. Not sure if Ill stick with it though, Sucks they only have one blonde chickie.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                  Ophelia. Not sure if Ill stick with it though, Sucks they only have one blonde chickie.
                  Try Freylis from the Necris Skin Pack. (if you like the Necris, that is )

[screenshot]http://www.hqnfiles.com/uploaded/uploads/NSP1.jpg[/screenshot]

As for me, I stick to Crimson (2nd row, leftmost). Freylist is the rightmost.

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus_NGI
                    The one who periodically refreshes the UPS tracking page.
                    HAHA That made me laugh very funny

Comment

In the demo I used the custom Terminator T 100 model. Excellent model (from www.ut2003hq.com, is the 11 meg one). When I install tonight, that will go in and be my model.

Comment

Cobalt.

I'm using him because he was my favorite in UT2003, until I downloaded the Angel Interceptor model. There are a lot of new characters, so I'm sure I'll change soon--I just need to take the time to look though them closely. Xan's team and the Skaarj are looking the most appealing to me at the moment.

Comment

Do you think it will be possible to use custom skins / models on online public servers at any point. Used in conjuction with custom maps this could realise some very amusing scenarios.

Dalek Instagib for example (exterminate exterminate exterminate)
                          or a sonic vs mario team deathmatch

Peace out...

Comment

Re: Re: What character are you using?

Originally posted by newagespidey
                            " Bald girls scare me."

you nearly made coke spew out my nose

I use Mr Crow as Top hats are cool
                            :up: glad to help! Your name: Spider Jerusalem? I would love a Spider Jerusalem model. And I used to play UT online with the name "Channon."

Comment

Juggs own I always play as a Juggernaut and use forcedefaultmodel so every1 else are juggernauts too

Comment

Working...
                              X