Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sexy lol:haha: :up:

Comment

Without doubt some sick people are working at Epic Games. I wonder if this is done by the same dude who did the ***** mesh on that bonuspack level.

:haha:

Comment

this is Phils map

Comment

Well what were you expecting? A bagel?

Comment

Ok, must be that I am itching to get home and install the game, but what is the joke? :weird: (seriously)

Comment

Hahahaha, goatše is teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by sandmanfvr
                Ok, must be that I am itching to get home and install the game, but what is the joke? :weird: (seriously)
                I just got done playing AS - Junkyard (Wars), and no it's not a joke. I couldn't help but wonder, as I drove up toward the exit, where I had seen that before. And then it dawned on me... :bulb:

EDIT: I misread your post. If you don't know what g0atse is, then.... uh, just run an internet search.

Comment

Originally posted by sandmanfvr
                  If someone sends you a PM with a link of something be WARNED! It could be the most horribe thing ever that you have seen. So be WARNED do not click on a link that explaines this joke...

Comment

Working...
                  X